Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Realms Firts + your age

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    Agreed. I only turned to games like this once my biggest concerns in life weren't "wanna play after skool? lolol"

Sad generation we are living in ><
    Him being yonger and playing a game, isn't worst than a 30yo still playing the game, while you hear his wife screaming after him when he's on vent.

Choices on occupations(EXPECIALLY VIDEO GAMES, NOT SPECIALLY AIMED TO 40YO PPL) are in no way related to the age. If his friends want to play pok&#233;mon cards or something like that, he has the right to say: Fuck no, I'm going to hit Realm First! 80 Gnome.

On another side, adults laughing at a teenager for playing a f.ing VIDEO GAME that they also play, in my opinion, is being a loser who tries to feel better by bitching other ppl.

Stop saying its a 'sad generation', because it means you should also stop playing and do something of your life, even if you're older than 17.

Edit: BTW, 17yo is one of the best age to spend time on video games, for the very reason you stated... You have no concerns in life... If you start playing when your concerns are 'Should I build a familly?', 'Will I have enough money for when I retire?' it's you who is some kind of sad person.
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    I had to log in just so I could flame the shit out of this thread.

First off, OP, you are such a sad individual. No one cares about your realm firsts, and making a thread to show off shows how sad and pathetic you are. Wow, congratz, you can play the game lots and not sleep, eat, shit, or have a social life. I dont have any realm firsts and I could care less, I do 7.3k DPS in raids and top the charts for fun, thats something to be proud of, stuff that takes skill. People that post this "realm fist" bull shit are just as bad as people who post the "im quitting WoW QQ who wants to join me".

TLDR: Shut the fuck up.
    This coming from a FOTM DK? ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemamiah
    You're right, we don't give a fuck about the op's realm firsts.
    But what makes you think that we give a fuck about your dps?
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    I had to log in just so I could flame the shit out of this thread.

First off, OP, you are such a sad individual. No one cares about your realm firsts, and making a thread to show off shows how sad and pathetic you are. Wow, congratz, you can play the game lots and not sleep, eat, shit, or have a social life. I dont have any realm firsts and I could care less, I do 7.3k DPS in raids and top the charts for fun, thats something to be proud of, stuff that takes skill. People that post this "realm fist" bull shit are just as bad as people who post the "im quitting WoW QQ who wants to join me".

TLDR: Shut the fuck up.

Underlined text. Maybe you should re-read your post, you're making yourself look like a total ass, and a scrub none the less. PvE is hard bro, clicking your skills for 5 minutes consecutively takes skill? You're trying to accuse him of having no life, yet you come here to tell him you don't give a shit about his Achievements but you think we care about your lies of pulling 7.3k dps and how it takes skill?

TL;DR Stfu, Gtfo, DIAF, etc. etc.

/end white knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

This one time at bandit camp....

Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life
    you are so kool!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie
    This coming from a FOTM DK? ROFL!
    don't you mean flavour of the year?
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    I was more interested when i thought this thread was "realm flirts + your age"
    I was misinformed
    ^ This
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Ive said it before in a thread and ill say it again. I fucking hate roast beef but i dont go into an Arby's every day and say "FUCK ROAST BEEF"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'