Thread: PvP Hit Cap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: PVP HIT CAP

Quote Originally Posted by Syleion
    It's 5% before racials. 7% after, you cannot cover talents with hit. You could have 20% hit and you will still sometimes miss against classes/specs with particular talents. So pretty much aim for the 7% cap and you're good.

Actually, with enough hit you can cover all of the talents and specs. I normally have over 7% hit but my blinds keep missing night elf hunters, which, to my knowledge, have no talents to put them over the 7%. So now I'm aiming for 10% if I can make it without hurtingmy ap too much. That would cover me for frost mages and everything else except a night elf rogue.

Night Elf Rogue with Heightened Sense I would need 11% hit for blind to land everytime...unless he pops evasion! Tanks with Defense gear would also require a higher hit rating but you never see them in arena.

I'm sitting at almost 9% right now, going to sit here and see how it works out before pushing for 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord

Actually, with enough hit you can cover all of the talents and specs. I normally have over 7% hit but my blinds keep missing night elf hunters, which, to my knowledge, have no talents to put them over the 7%. So now I'm aiming for 10% if I can make it without hurtingmy ap too much. That would cover me for frost mages and everything else except a night elf rogue.

Night Elf Rogue with Heightened Sense I would need 11% hit for blind to land everytime...unless he pops evasion! Tanks with Defense gear would also require a higher hit rating but you never see them in arena.

I'm sitting at almost 9% right now, going to sit here and see how it works out before pushing for 10%.
    overkill. 5-7% does it's job just fine.

At least no one has suggested expertise....

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

CAPS DON'T REALLY GET A POINT OR QUESTION ACROSS BETTER. I'M EDITING YOUR TITLE FOR YOU. NEXT TIME I'LL JUST DELETE THE THREAD.

See what I did there?

Deleted

Re: PvP Hit Cap

Quote Originally Posted by xjswift
    Whats the hit cap for pvp? Some people are telling me I should get 5% so I don't miss specials and some say I don't need any hit for PVP and some say I should go for the poison hit cap of 315.
    Whats the hit cap for pvp? Some people are telling me I should get 5% so I don't miss specials and some say I don't need any hit for PVP and some say I should go for the poison hit cap of 315.