DK old raid solo spec?

Before 3.1 I loved soloing old raids for fun and before the nerfs it was a good way to make money, well my ability to solo raids was taken away when bliz ninja nerfed death strike, but now they've made it decent again, and since it scales with hp and I have a decent tanking set it seems within possibility to solo the stuff I used to like kara. Anyway my tanking gear is decent, after the nerf to blade barrier i have about 52% avoidance with horn of winter including miss, still got around 64-65% phys mit, and with the 6% stam from VotTW I should be over 31k health, here's the spec I was thinking of -

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EMR...dTIoozo:MGd0mV

It's got a lot of mitigation and avoidance 31k+ means my death strikes should be healing me for 4650+ with 3 diseases, and with reaping I can death strike 4 times every 20 seconds, in addition to that I can use blood tap or sacrifice a death strike for rune tap which is 6200+, bone shield, anti-magic zone or mark of blood which is 1240+ health per hit. In addition to that I have blood worms which i dunno how much they heal for in my tank gear, but they healed for around 250-300 in my dps gear while soloing, so I'd imagine at least 150, and 1/2 improved blood presence, note ill be in frost presence. Rotation: IT>PS>BS>BS>DS>UB DS>DC(maybe)>DS>DS>DC

So what are your thoughts? Will I be capable of soloing stuff like kara still with this setup? Any suggestions?

Re: DK old raid solo spec?

Shadet
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

ok you have on a pale horse but you do not have toughness in frost. makes no sense.
    3 in blood worms is a waste why not 1 more in improved blood presence will heal for more.
    do you really need dirge i have so much runic power now that is generated.

maybe i am just missing the point of this thread

i forgot my old solo spec but it was something like this
    dont think all the talents are in the right place
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9889
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

kriS411

no toughness in a tanking build?

in general you can screw this whole build, even if it may provides decent healing - you still need to deal damage to kill something and there this build fails horribly.

for soloing I would recommend full blood, then you have you healing and damage in one attack.
    maybe get a second spec frost if you need heavy aoe, UA + HB/BB is godly for large packs that deal small amounts of damage - basicly a 20 sec bubble.

i thought full unholy was best for healning / solo ??? well i quit playing wow when lich king came so i dunno xD