I need Arena advice

INFO: I have a 2's team with a frost mage, and a 3's team with a pally,DK. I am Mut/Prep spec with about 500 resilience. I am using Twilight Mist and Anarchy with two mongoose enchants.

Questions: -What are the best PvP(Arena) Enchants?
    -What are some strategies I can use in either my 2's or my 3's team

Also, any other tips about being a rogue in arena would help me out greatly and would be appreciated

Re: I need Arena advice

Yeah i've been there but it didn't really have much besides team match ups

get titanium weapon chain for your offhand
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

you are playing with a paladin in 3's, holy I assume. That is good, he should be able to keep you alive pretty good with his sacrifice spells + giving you sacred shield since you will likely be the target most of the time in 3's. Since the paladin has the defense covered for this comp, you want to be all about your damage, if you have pve gear, put that shit on son! dk/rogue you are all about getting a devastating opener, hopefully getting a kill almost immediately, the co-ordination between you and your dk will be absolutely key, always must be on the same target and call switches together if needed. I myself play ret/rogue/disc and it has very similar play, since it is also about the devastating opener and the good use of paladin defense CD's.

My advice for your 3's basicly:
    - Wear pve if you have it, be aggressive as a starving wolverine who just caught the scent of a new born baby if you don't
    - This is balls to the walls comp, you go big or not at all

2's, can't say much for you, as I havnt played with a rogue in 2's yet

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner
    Yeah i've been there but it didn't really have much besides team match ups
    can you make me a new sig?1?!?! yours is epic!!!

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

quick background info im 2k as rogue lock, and 2080 atm as rogue lock priest in 3's so i can't testify to your comps but i play against both. if you are serious about arena roll engineering if you don't have it, not as big as last season but goggles for openers, gloves enchant for bop and rocket boots can be gamebreaking in certain games especially as rogue mage. The first post on rogue forums in AJ gives you a list of all the best enchants for a rogue in arena so i would look at that. Use a focus frame, bind all keys if you haven't, don't back pedal those are all pretty gerenal things you be doing in any arena match.