Druid rogue or pala?

I have two 80 and one 70, and i wanna level new char and make him my new main , but i cant chose wich one.

My pala alt is 70 and i probably dunno if its worth leveling it cas i having fun on 70AV ,my rogue is 20 and i got two druids tauren and nelf both are 20lvl.I know i should't judge wich class is more fun on 20lvl but druid atm looks more fun then rogue for me.

So i wanna ask how does feral doing on 80 BGs? And wich class/spec of those 3 is more wanted in raids/hcs? I enjoy any spec in raids , but in BGs i dont wanna be healer or boomkin.

Re: Druid rogue or pala?

I've got no experience with paladins or rogues so can't really comment on that.

At the moment all three druid specs (Balance, Resto, Feral) are viable in raids as respectively Caster DPS, Melee DPS, Tank and Healer.

For pvp the two specs which are best at the moment are feral and resto. I personally prefer playing feral in arena's. Where we've got decent burst and can use the versatility of the druid class. DPS'ing in cat form, then swapping to cyclone / hibernate maybe even off-heal a bit if needed.

As for paladins as far as i can see they're similar to druids in that all specs are viable in pve and also that both retri and holy are doing good in pvp at the moment. So the easiest would probably to level the paladin to 80 first to see how you enjoy him before trying to level the druid in your spare time.

Re: Druid rogue or pala?

I have both a level 80 Druid and Paladin, as well as a level 70 Rogue and I've found that I enjoy cat form dps much more than Rogue dps. At the same time though, both Retribution and Protection are very fun to play on Paladins (haven't tried Holy.)