Grid Regrowth and Rejuv "traffic lights"

I still have a issue since last patch I havent gotten around to tweaking parts of grid to try and fix.

Prior to last patch I had Grid set up to show My Rejuv and My regrowth Hot's on the target in the top left and bottom left corners. As they neared completion of their heal over time they would change color to inform me that it was time to reapply to stop them falling off the target.

Currently Other peoples Hot's are messing with my Hot's markers and completing messing with the expiring warning color change.

I have deleted and reinstalled the latest version of Grid and addon's and this has not resolved the issue.

Should the latest version's of grid be fixing the issue and ive done something wrong or do I need to reconfigure the options or even remove player profile to fix this issue ?

If anyone has any helpful information would be great thanks for your time.
    If not I will be messing around with options and removing player profiles. =)

Re: Grid Regrowth and Rejuv "traffic lights"

The addon that tracks your HoTs is GridStatusHoTs (there's also GridStatusDruidHoTs). The .lua code used to distinguish whether or not a buff is cast by you was changed with 3.1, causing the old version of GridStatsHoTs to stop working properly (making it so that all HoTs, and not just yours, are showing). The addon has been updated.

Download the latest version of either GridStatusHoTs or GridStatusDruidHoTs. (You don't need both addons, so only get one of these.)

Re: Grid Regrowth and Rejuv "traffic lights"

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    Agreed. But has absolutely no use in this thread.

Try using this in the GridStatusHots.lua: http://kahsm.com/dump/GridStatusHots.txt I copied it off the comments on curse and it worked for me (i don't know if this is the only thing i tweaked though).
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D