Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321

dude .. im not saying hes not good at PvP .. im just saying what he is doing right there is terrible .. in PvP gear he should definitely get bigger crits then that .. easily
    i guess again that you meant to say PvE gear?
    Damage done is mitigated by resilience which is why in arena not in AV going and attacking level 75's with 13k hp, of course you will get a 10-12k crit.

and lol at the obvious flaws in what you said earlier just save yourself the embarassment of trying to argue it and go troll the DK forum
    For the people that enjoyed it, it was purely for fun. I had a great night that night was laughing my ass off, as stated the rogue dosent have the greatest gear, one of his swords is a blue quality item.
    I was doing arena with him for a laugh and thats what it was.

I do have a full set of pvp gear with 870 resilience or something but have had more fun with the PvE gear at the current low end of the arena ladder that we are working through.

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava burst)

Not to jump in on the flaming, but Omen if you don't know what the hell you are saying, just DON'T. It's clear you don't PVP seeing how you don't even know what resil affects so I wouldn't expect you to understand how crits will NEVER be as high on a resil stacked toon vs. none.

Again, Panda has made many vids before as he just enjoys playing his shaman. The video is all in fun as he knows if he continues into higher brackets PVP gear is a must (as he said to those who actually read).

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava bu

I always enjoy your videos panda. Wish you'd reroll Horde though

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava bu

Quote Originally Posted by Marakara
    I always enjoy your videos panda. Wish you'd reroll Horde though
    Same here brah, looked like awesome fun in the vid. And well, everytime i see that squidface i feel like hurting someone.

Deleted

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava burst)

lol well, i was origionally horde and then went alliance soooo.......

i still have my hordies!

if im not mistaken Resilience reduces the CHANCE to be crit.. not the DAMAGE.. at least its what it says in the tool tip .. maybe im just retarded

also . no .. i understand this isnt all lava burst .. i understand there is a cooldown on lava bust .. but just sounded better then "Bad Lightning Bolt is Bad Lightning Bolt" .. was really just a choice of words at that point cause your BAD
    You fail terribly, as already stated above at this point it also reduces the damage OF your crits, which means you're a big scrub who wasted time/money on the tournament realm, please die.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano
    You fail terribly, as already stated above at this point it also reduces the damage OF your crits, which means you're a big scrub who wasted time/money on the tournament realm, please die.

i wanted the murloc . hes so cute !!!!!

if im not mistaken Resilience reduces the CHANCE to be crit.. not the DAMAGE.. at least its what it says in the tool tip .. maybe im just retarded

Great vid panda....ignore the flamers....i am curious though....what program do you use to shoot your vids their quality is just amazing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lymphocyte
    Great vid panda....ignore the flamers....i am curious though....what program do you use to shoot your vids their quality is just amazing.
    record with Fraps 2.9.4 and Edit with Sony Vegas 8

and i do enjoy the flamers when they have a good point like pointing out me failing hard

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*

and i do enjoy the flamers when they have a good point like pointing out me failing hard

<3

Deleted

<3
    fyi that wasnt you xD
    all the crits are pretty good vs proper geared people in arena

fyi that wasnt you xD
    all the crits are pretty good vs proper geared people in arena
    </3

i'll call you tonight and see if you .... want to do something :'(

Hey panda i have some tips for you, try and get the trink from wintergrasp http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46087 and macro it to your elemental mastery and have the rogue use tricks of the trade on you at the same time and you should hit some even bigger numbers on Lvb

</3

i'll call you tonight and see if you .... want to do something :'(
    So Omen321 is wrong in every post he makes, and now he's trying to act all funny and like he knows Panda. Are you embarrassed that all of your posts were incorrect and you have no clue what you're talking about?

You really need help, I think a gun may do the trick... children like you don't deserve to live.

I use the same programs, but whenever i run Fraps, my fps go way down, and when I edit, the quality is not as good as your have always been. Do you play on all low effects setting, or do you just have a computer that could kick mines ass in a back alley and steal its money?

whats the addon for the font change on the blizz battle dmg?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thanntos
    I use the same programs, but whenever i run Fraps, my fps go way down, and when I edit, the quality is not as good as your have always been. Do you play on all low effects setting, or do you just have a computer that could kick mines ass in a back alley and steal its money?
    i made this tutorial about vegas and fraps and how to make vids look like mine,

check it out here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q305JvdMMUo&fmt=22

although im pretty sure my computer would smack yours down follow that guide and your videos will come out looking goooooooooooooooood

gausscian blur (or w/e its called) is the best.

and @ Talbot the addon name is Nice Damage just install it like any other addon and blam

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot983
    whats the addon for the font change on the blizz battle dmg?
    "Nice Damage"
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ject-7401.aspx

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Great video! Can't wait till I hit 80 on my Shammy..... boring Death knight.........