Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava bu

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    i made this tutorial about vegas and fraps and how to make vids look like mine,

check it out here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q305JvdMMUo&fmt=22

although im pretty sure my computer would smack yours down follow that guide and your videos will come out looking goooooooooooooooood

gausscian blur (or w/e its called) is the best.

and @ Talbot the addon name is Nice Damage just install it like any other addon and blam
    This is scary.

I was listening to a DnB mixtape earlier and the track "Panda Style" came on, so I thought to myself "that Panda dude off of mmo should use this track on a vid"......
    click on this thread and guess what, you already have. One step ahead :P

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava burst)

panda, i love you more now *_*

i play an elem-frost mage combo (only need healing totem at 1250 rating, so i can have fun, for now :P )

and, about all, i think you should have "better" crits whit PvP gears, if you socket and enchant something for spell pen... dumbass palas auras

Deleted

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava bu

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd
    This is scary.

I was listening to a DnB mixtape earlier and the track "Panda Style" came on, so I thought to myself "that Panda dude off of mmo should use this track on a vid"......
    click on this thread and guess what, you already have. One step ahead :P
    rofl i have been hoarding it away for years not sure on what to use it on, wanted to use it on a pvp video with my hunter back in TBC but that never happened.
    And finally thought i would bust it out on the tutorial of how i do my videos ^^

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Video] Elemental Arena 80 bursty bursty burst burst(not nessecarily lava burst)

i hate the alliance but goddamn do i love your vids, nj
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Holy crap, you're fail.

Great vid, man, keep 'em comin'

Maybe one of these days I'll start PvPing... but today is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    rofl i have been hoarding it away for years not sure on what to use it on, wanted to use it on a pvp video with my hunter back in TBC but that never happened.
    And finally thought i would bust it out on the tutorial of how i do my videos ^^
    I imagined it to be the tune to a Thunderfuk video. "Panda Style" - BAM away they fly.

I heard it on one of the Weapons of Mass Creation CDs btw.

Also a guy aaked on forum for any tips on how to do a wow video, so I just linked your "how to" if that's ok

Deleted

Nice vid.
    I can't stand these people complaining over your damage though, I wouldn't be able to survive that.
    I'm sure you can do more than that on fully PVE geared players instead of people with 900+ Resilience..
    (I've added you to my Battlefield list, after seeing you had BF2142 vids aswell. ^^)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by werker
    So Omen321 is wrong in every post he makes, and now he's trying to act all funny and like he knows Panda. Are you embarrassed that all of your posts were incorrect and you have no clue what you're talking about?

You really need help, I think a gun may do the trick... children like you don't deserve to live.
    qft!