Warlock low surviabilty in arena and bg

warlock are the lower rapresentative class in arena,why?

well,warlock are pretty good vs any range class,but vs melee?
    rogue,feral,warrior,pala retry,can three shot us but we can't three shot them.

look at 2v2 ladder and u will see how is hard find a warlock in the top 10.
    if u are a skilled lock u can find a way to reach 2500 rating but u must be wery wery skilled,while for all other class u don't need the same skill for reach a good rating.
    in battlegrouds while your trinket is in cd,you are a free kill for evry melee class.

warlocks need a good escaping skill or some fix like:
    allow teleport to be used while stunned and it remove all imparing effect and/or
    nether protection reduce spell dmg and melee dmg (only melee can be great to)

no one think warlock should be more balanced?

Re: Warlock low surviabilty in arena and bg

the portal in stun idea sounds fine to me. it's just wht WLs need, sufficient but not overpowered.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidsventura
    jes grammar is wery wery hard
    english isn't my lenguage,i hope to master it soon as possible,your comment is stupid and off topic,but you are a lamerkid i don't think u can breath and think at the same time,don't worry im not mad.

@lizard

the portal with 30s cd and the purge effect will balance a bit vs melee

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    warlock are the lower rapresentative class in arena,why?

well,warlock are pretty good vs any range class,but vs melee?
    rogue,feral,warrior,pala retry,can three shot us but we can't three shot them.

look at 2v2 ladder and u will see how is hard find a warlock in the top 10.
    if u are a skilled lock u can find a way to reach 2500 rating but u must be wery wery skilled,while for all other class u don't need the same skill for reach a good rating.
    in battlegrouds while your trinket is in cd,you are a free kill for evry melee class.

warlocks need a good escaping skill or some fix like:
    allow teleport to be used while stunned and it remove all imparing effect and/or
    nether protection reduce spell dmg and melee dmg (only melee can be great to)

no one think warlock should be more balanced?
    Your sir made a horrible mistake :-\ Hunter representation in 2vs2 is the lowest
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Your sir made a horrible mistake :-\ Hunter representation in 2vs2 is the lowest
    i saw 5% warlock and 6% hunters in the statistic...
    hunter is one of the worst class for pvp with warlock,but at last hunter was op the last season.off topic sir

@lizard

the portal with 30s cd and the purge effect will balance a bit vs melee
    I honestly do not think that WLs need more than "a bit" of a buff and the blinking out of stuns thing seems to work very fine for mages.
    This user has been banned.

i saw 5% warlock and 6% hunters in the statistic...
    hunter is one of the worst class for pvp with warlock,but at last hunter was op the last season.off topic sir
    And warlocks were op against the hunters sir :-\http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/playe...l/all/all/all/
    And as far i can see hunters got 0.4% representation and locks got 3.5 % ?!?
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    Yeh hunters are lowest :/ but warlocks are the ones after... Problem is in 3.1.2 Destruction tree will get nerfed for our burst damage (altough it didnt manage to finish off anything + we still ended up dead before the target were attacking)... Thus we'd probably reach last class representation soon enough :\ TankVX i 100% agree with ur ideas... i had once thought of em too.... but Blizz hates buffing classes (altough Rogue QQ instantly got heard by blizztard in patch 3.0, and immediately got buffed in 3.1)... With ur ideas i would add something of the sort: For affliction: Redisgn Dark Pact making it drain a percentage of ur pets mana/hp, and giving you a shield with the amount drained. Add a CD to it. For Demonology: Add a disarming effect to the felguard, Metamorphosis could be used while stunned.

i reported him for spam...

i hope in 3.1.2 warlock will be fixed,void walker? plz don't joke no one will use it...

It looks like the new pvp pet will be voidwalker.
    I heared you'll get a bubble for 9k dmg, on a 1 min cd.
    This is meybe out much needed survival buff.

I will miss my felpuppy