Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WHERE'S MY DPS >.<

ok so i've been playing around with frost dps spec for a few weeks now b/c i saw another dk doing 5-6 k dps in a ulduar 25 man and i have decent gear so i figure i should be coming up to or get really close to 5k dps. however as of last night im doing 3-4k dps still Y_Y so im here to ask wat the hell am i doing wrong
    i can take insults as long as it helps the cause so don't hold back
    tell me wat i need and wat rotation i need
    guild leader keeps saying worldcleaver should be > my dps
    plz help me prove that
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&n=Stillheart
    so whatever it is gear, spec, rotation, glyphs etc.

thanks in advanced

Deleted

Re: WHERE'S MY DPS >.<

Definatly got a Pebcak.....

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

Go spec unholy or blood, both are superior to frost.

yea ik Y_Y need to try and fix that then
    i need to know wat to do and when
    in the most detail anyone can give me plz

Just don't be shit.

All specs are fairly viable if you know what you're doing.
    I love how there are so many threads similar to this about Death Knight DPS.
    Elitist Jerks is your friend.

well 1 probably is i dont know 100% of wat im doing
    and ive been looking at EJ and can't seem to get a straight answer for the rotation
    i've been using the solo disease howling blast rotation last night tried it ps rotation
    and complete fail

Instead of just waiting for a spec/rotation to be fed to you, wouldn't it be better to try it for yourself?

I could post my spec and rotation, but what is to say that's the best rotation for you. Every player is different, and we all have different playing styles.

I would suggest using the Training Dummies in Ebonhold and trying some different specs and rotations - then through trial and error you can see what suits you best.

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

well actually i've try frost blood and unholy in that order then realized that frost was working best for me
    i just can't seem to get the same dps as other frost dks i see
    im really just looking to earn my keep in my guild im in or near the top 10 dps right now just wanna be at least top 5

I'm sorry but if you cannot manage a frost rotation you should probably spec for blood or unholy. Both have very easy rotations and do equal or better dps on single targets.
    forumz addict :>

With so many BiS-items you should try to hit a key from time to time.

Dwaren Rifleman: Where's my drink!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfoot
    Instead of just waiting for a spec/rotation to be fed to you, wouldn't it be better to try it for yourself?

I could post my spec and rotation, but what is to say that's the best rotation for you. Every player is different, and we all have different playing styles.

I would suggest using the Training Dummies in Ebonhold and trying some different specs and rotations - then through trial and error you can see what suits you best.
    there is ALWAYS a BEST rotation.
    Banned.

also do you think getting greatness might help enough that this wont be that big of a deal
    and im hitting keys lol
    following rotation exact got a addon telling me when rime procs so im not missing that
    im just completely confused as to y my dps sucks so bad
    and nintale do u care to share that best spec with me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetales
    If you actually read what I said you will see I said best rotation for you. Not the best DPS rotation - the best for you.

Ideally both should be the same, but if some people can't grasp certain rotations then they can adapt and use a different rotation that might give similar results.

And the BEST rotation is only the best until someone finds a better one. Which only happens if you try different rotations and don't just follow what everyone else is doing.

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

kriS411

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetales
    And there are always people that have no clue about DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by kriS411
    And there are always people that have no clue about DKs.
    And there is always people that think they know DK's wen they actually don't.

Stop listening to all the jerks here, EJ is awesome for theory, but you may not find what is the perfect rotation for you there.

Go to Skeleton Jack http://www.skeletonjack.com/

Hope that helps

Also, do over look the T-7 gearing bonus. I have tried to brake up sets but lost large amounts of DPS. If I put on all my BiS gear, I lose t-7 4pcs, and gain T-8 2pcs, Str is over 1900 self buffed, but i still can not top my dps in t-7 4pcs.

why do people bitch at how bad they play
    go read some forums, people ask this dam question every day. and every day they get pointed in the older forums direction.
    l2read

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/3989644#damageout

my vezax dps yesterday with only naxx10/25 gear (exept the xt-002 deconstuructor relic) and frostspec.

iam tank for usual and dps is just my 2nd role/spec and iam #1.

maybe i could help with the rotation or whatever.

regards
    =)

Just roll your face over the keyboard, works perfect!