Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR 3.1.2 - Build 9889

Ah there's the warrior nerf everyone knew was coming. Well shit.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

LoL @ warriors who says Rets are better... really lol...

The good thing is that as long as bad players keep QQing about Ret, every time blizzard does nerf (no reason for it now imo), I can bash "RetHeads" easier and easier with my Warrior.

People who complain about Rets are the same bad players who can't accept Warriors back in pvp this season and can't adapt to Juggernaut, not matter if it gives 100, 50, 25 or 0%, it's the ability to charge (ok, for some classes, loose their shield and give warrior rage to work on "omg! you're hurting me!? Blizzy make it stowpp!!! mubuaaahhhhQQQ").

Nerf to ability: expected. Nerf to glyph: not expected. Not worth it's spot as Major anymore.

Let's see if Blizz really wants to get things straigh now or they're just doing their carebear job... looking foward for this nerf bat "let's get it working" hitting Rogues, Mages and other well know out of place classes...

Deleted

From the Blizzcon site:
    Want to do your part to protect Azeroth from interstellar invasion? Everyone who attends BlizzCon 2009 or purchases the BlizzCon Pay Per View event via DIRECTV will be joined by a new World of Warcraft in-game companion, Grunty the murloc marine. This tiny terror is fully armored and comes equipped with a gauss rifle, which he’ll occasionally fire into the air to make sure no invisible spacecraft are swooping in to attack.
    Not that much of a surprise, but hopefully it will also be available to those of us who have to rely on the internet stream for our Blizzcon coverage.

Can't you guys read? Blizzard said they're not going to nerf Juggernaught into GROUND, which obviously would've ment removing combat charge...

They only removed your next MS crit chance from 100% to around 55% and its not anything world-changing as people make it sound like.

Melee dominance in PvP is nothing new. Achieving almost complete lockdown on a healer is absurd. And Blizzard never said they wouldn't nerf it, they only said they wouldn't nerf it into the ground, stop misquoting them for phony outrage.

Murloc Pet

This is my only comment on today's changes.

Want to do your part to protect Azeroth from interstellar invasion? Everyone who attends BlizzCon 2009 or purchases the BlizzCon Pay Per View event via DIRECTV will be joined by a new World of Warcraft in-game companion, Grunty the murloc marine.
    Taken from WoW site front page. The DIRECTV pay-per-view package is $39.95 if you already have DIRECTV and free if you sign up for DIRECTV during the promotional period.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkakuma
    im just commenting on how stupid blizz is... oh, im not going to nerf this, then they nerf it
    They never said they wouldn't nerf it...

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    If that is the Blizzcon reward I am going to be so incredibly angry. That pet is amazing and it is crap that something so cool would be limited to those who live in California, can leave work for a week to drive there, or have $1000 to drop on ebay. Hopefully it is included in the SC2 limited edition box whenever that is released.
    You can actually get it thru direct tv or online for this next blizzcon. Last year they did it for Direct tv. This year its direct tv and internet. You do have to buy a script for it, but 40 bucks is a lot better then 300 0n ebay.

Like I said last year it should definately help curb people rushing to get tickets just to ebay the pet.

Awesome pet.
    And i feel bad for warriors, its never fun to get nerfed but it was abit op.
    The key funktion is still there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde
    Could we get a little more QQ here please. Really, is this all forums have gone to - *class a* is way to OP, OMG they nerfed me AGAIN! Obviously people who play a class that has an ability they enjoy is going to be unhappy when it gets nerfed. QQ some more over it, that will certainly change it back. Every class has its +'s and its -'s. Play with what you have or reroll to something with the "+'s" that you like. You lost 75% crit chance on ONE ability, and a couple of secs CD on another, OMG its the end of warriors!! I play a mage, I do NOT like the changes that have, or have not been implemented for mages..however I don't QQ in forums about it. I adjust and keep pumping out the dps with what I have been given.
    You're a mage, you don't need to QQ yourself. All the Mage QQ has accumulated to cover you and every other Mage who doesn't complain on the forums normally.

Why is blizzard Nerfing Juggernaut? Nothing was really wrong with it. judging by how long juggernaut lasted it seems like people were just QQing bout it cause fury is shit now.Coming from a warrior Arms was fine and a lot more fun to play than Fury and the Juggernaut buff made it worth playing because the spec wasn't a P.O.S. anymore.I play on a high pop server and I don't see anyone complaining about Arms warriors.
    Nerfing it because it has a 100% chance isn't a good reason at all look at rogues they have Cold Blood.What is wrong with Arms warriors have 100% chance to crit? Nothing if you ask someone who plays a warrior and plays on a high pop server where complaining about OP things comes by a lot and Juggernaut isn't one of them.
    I am not going to play my warrior because Fury is garbage and Arms isn't worth playing now... thanks a lot Blizzard why not just take out Juggernaut because it isn't worth getting now.

man i have the same problem on my warr,i see nerf after nerf on dps build because some clothie or some noobs qq every time they see some 1 can actually defeat them,the problem is that blizzard listen to them every time and we get nerf every time because off some chilld.Now what spec should i use only protection,or you will nerf this spec to soon because we can tank,oh come on guys stop this things and do somthing good(think for you and don't let any child change every time the warriors talents pls).and btw arms warriors don't have threat reduce like furry warriors in pve so that's another problem blizzard didn't saw it because they are to busy listen to other classes who are now angry that even a warrior can kill them now inb pvp,somthing new for them and they don't like this.I can explect that they will remove completly warrior is some coming pach because we exist in wow and we can kill some mobs.GL leveling other class

That's fucking retarded. Why nerf the fucking ability? It's not like we were critting 10k MS or Slams and I heard practically no QQ on it so what the fuck blizzard....cool pet too; when is blizzcon?

Surprised nobody has commented on the Wintergrasp change yet... It kinda sucks honestly, it was one of the only reasons i actually went to WG in the first place as it was easy honor and some 40 easy gold... generally the furious stuff is better than the new WG items anyways.

@ Warrior changes... well, dunno if it was deserved, but warriors hit HARD. now you just hit slightly less hard.... also, you should have tried arenas as a paladin from S1-S4.... (and yes, I'm ret, and yes I've been playing the spec since 2.0)

@ Murloc Pet... I'll probably order the PPV just for the pet... hopefully they can do it with a paid steam for you EU guys.

All what i've seen is PVP coments mainly, yet i play as PVE, an some times i do some PVP.
    From the PVP point of view yes, we got nerfed once again, from the PVE point of view... we got nerfed again... For some reason Warriors are always nerfed, or they just give poisoned gift like Patch 3.0.9... wich they (blizz devs or shall i say defs) took on 3.1, and again on 3.1.2.

Slowly they are killing Warr... the warr population on my server is almost reduced to 20 or 30, i believe that around all realms same thing is happening... and blizz allows, so what is the point of leveling a warr today? what is the point of trying to go into Ulduar in a pug or with ur guild, if they say, "... sry mate u don't have enough dps..." for me is a pain... cos im not T7.5 geared, and i'll never be, after 3.1 release! warr's are NOT ALLOWED to PVE anymore!!! Does blizz know this? ofc..

They just trowed us a candy with juggernaut, and again they took it back, fury is no longer viable... arms is again viable in pvp and in pve... but soon, they'll nerf arms, in order to no longer be a viable spec for pve. Much of what is happening is on jerks like Ghostcrawler (from wowinsider) that have defined that warr are tanks! up yours GC, u just deserv the gold medal for being a jerk!

To all the other class they complain about warr being OP... learn how to play! u can do as much or more than warr's... just learn how to play, but ofc its easier to say that warr's are OP.

Did anyone ever thinked what means warrior?

Thanks GC, thanks blizz defs, i'll will continue to play until u just kill my char or u just erase/delete it... but please, if u do so, dont give me any crapy DK! ur precious creation! give my stats back and remove the penalties.

as the world turns fury is gone, prot warriors can't tank multiple targets. unless they are computer geeks at writting macros. why not just delete the class instead of nerfing and if you think they are over powered show me the one you basing it on.... cause no one else see it not in my guild. It has gotten so bad we can not keep tanks anymore people are deleting toons or not playin them anymore.

it is sad when i get out dps by some one not even geared for heroics

I am losing intrested in playin and in this econmy death to a luxury like this one comes easy

Quote Originally Posted by bossu
    man i have the same problem on my warr,i see nerf after nerf on dps build because some clothie or some noobs qq every time they see some 1 can actually defeat them,the problem is that blizzard listen to them every time and we get nerf every time because off some chilld.Now what spec should i use only protection,or you will nerf this spec to soon because we can tank,oh come on guys stop this things and do somthing good(think for you and don't let any child change every time the warriors talents pls).and btw arms warriors don't have threat reduce like furry warriors in pve so that's another problem blizzard didn't saw it because they are to busy listen to other classes who are now angry that even a warrior can kill them now inb pvp,somthing new for them and they don't like this.I can explect that they will remove completly warrior is some coming pach because we exist in wow and we can kill some mobs.GL leveling other class

Get your Pet code
    You will receive the Grunty the
    Murloc Marine pet code and
    redemption instructions via email
    6-8 weeks after the event
    Please note that the BlizzCon 2009 World of Warcraft in-game pet is not available in all regions. Only players on World of Warcraft realms in North America (including those serving players in Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand), Europe, and Korea, are eligible to receive the pet. Pet redemption will require a World of Warcraft account to be merged with Battle.net account

Im on eu servers omg