LOL @ Warrior Nerfs

Seriously, as soon as people saw the Juggernaught nerf everyone just decided to create 35 thousand threads instead of posting in one. This is proof that the little kids behind warriors who are so used to facerolling everyone just can't live with how blizz is trying to balance them SOON instead of have them become dominant like they were in S2-4. Live it with scrubs, be lucky they didn't nerf your damage and just gave u -40% crit on a move (i.e. 35% + 25% from charge = 60% . . more than half). Please dont feed the trolls they're just crying for the sake of crying. Don't feed me either cause I make a bad troll.

Re: LOL @ Warrior Nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Wiplash
    Seriously, as soon as people saw the Juggernaught nerf everyone just decided to create 35 thousand threads instead of posting in one.
    So you make another thread?

Even posted in a previous one. Sigh.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Being a guy who plays warlock and druid mains, the warrior nerfs hardly effect me but the nerfs are stupid. Why nerf the glyph when they already nerfed the crit chance on MS and slam after the charge? Ridiculous. Almost as stupid as changing the ritual of souls from being shard-free to costing 70% less mana. Get a clue, Blizz. Thanks.

Deleted

i can only said.

K

Seriously, as soon as people saw the Juggernaught nerf everyone just decided to create 35 thousand threads instead of posting in one. This is proof that the little kids behind warriors who are so used to facerolling everyone just can't live with how blizz is trying to balance them SOON instead of have them become dominant like they were in S2-4. Live it with scrubs, be lucky they didn't nerf your damage and just gave u -40% crit on a move (i.e. 35% + 25% from charge = 60% . . more than half). Please dont feed the trolls they're just crying for the sake of crying. Don't feed me either cause I make a bad troll.
    Yeah, good thing they didn't. Oh, wait...

Seriously, as soon as people saw the Juggernaught nerf everyone just decided to create 35 thousand threads instead of posting in one. This is proof that the little kids behind warriors...
    TOTALLY agree with you. You are a perfect example.

Thank you. Good night.

I play a warrior as my main. I got a good laugh out of this nerf.

Free crits = extra damage
    Faster charge cooldown = extra mobility

The two nerfs address two different aspects of juggernaut/charge that (they feel) made it overpowered.

dont try to hide behind the I am troll - you want to open a new thread so no one could miss it what you want to say, if you wrote in this thread people would miss your post it pops up new post every second now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=55166.0

Way to call out the idiots that make multiple threads...BY MAKING ANOTHER THREAD.

Moron