Rogue arena ready?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rygos&n=Comjow

I'm pretty bangin in battlegrounds now and I spend a lot of time refining my playstyle and watching videos of others but I have never done arena before and I know it is totally different from anything else in game. I'm interested if my gear is decent enough to get me started in arena so I can at least get my feet wet and start getting some real experience? I have the Hateful hands too but I like the extra attack power from the Valorous. Don't really have much else as far as PVE goes.

Looking at myself and comparing to others, I can see my weapons are my weak point at the moment. If my skill is decent (we can hope right) with my gear is it possible to make it high enough to be able to purchase arena weapons?

Thanks for feedback.

Edit: I have a few options on who to run with, I want to try 2v2 and I'd like to run with a healer.

Re: Rogue arena ready?

Gear looks well enough, but you should be doing arena every week regardless of weather or not your gear is "up to par". You only get so many weeks in a season and every point rollover you miss is points that can never be earned again.

I'd adjust your spec a little, 3 points in focused attacks and 2 points in expose weakness, and drop initiative and slight of hand for full relentless strikes.
    Rogue|Lock|Shaman|Hunter