1. #1

    Healbot questions

    1. could someone suggest a good skin + settings for healing heroic raids? currently i use the fluid skin with some minor adjustments but in a heroic raid it takes up a good 30% of my screen. for any questions reguarding any other mods/ui's running, i mostly just use HB and ct bar mod.

    2. also i have noticed since 3.1 that the opacity for incoming heals does not function correctly. the person i'm trying to heal always turns black if i or another healer in raid have a heal incoming. i've tried it with 0%-100% opacity. any suggestions are greatly appreciated ty.

    Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

  2. #2

    Re: Healbot questions

    have you tried grid+clique ?

  3. #3

    Re: Healbot questions

    Make sure its the latest vr.
    It does happen to alot of people.

    But yeh. Healbot is great. i love it

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: Healbot questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenerien
    have you tried grid+clique ?
    these are the 2 mods that i have used from SSC & TK... they are amazing when it comes to click casting especially for a paladin... you can macro basically all of your main heals to your mouse... ie, Holy Light, Holy Shock, Flash of Light... and even make Sacred shield like Shift+right click...

    i found that clique and grid2 work much better than healbot, (healbot to bulky and ugly on the screen)



  6. #6

    Re: Healbot questions

    Quote Originally Posted by quikly
    i found that clique and grid2 work much better than healbot, (healbot to bulky and ugly on the screen)
    Glad you like grid+clique (two addons, healbot is one, which one is bulky? *teasing*) but healbot doesn't have to be the default size/color/shape. You can set it to be smaller than grid or even larger if you prefer. Not using it because of the size just shows a lack of time in the skins tab. You can have a larger setup for 5 mans or tiny grid style boxes for 25 man raid setup, or somewhere in between for 10 mans with a click of a pull down menu. Also Healbot works out of the box and requires 90% less setup. But again to each his own...

  7. #7

    Re: Healbot questions

    i use the fluids skin , its practicly invisible unless the healing starts.

    Alot of skins are too big to use indeed, u need to find a smaller one espiaclly for 25 man raids.

    Offcourse u can always make big skins smaller too by adjusting them.. Im not sure if some people make skins for healbot but u might find some

  8. #8

    Re: Healbot questions

    Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing30
    Glad you like grid+clique (two addons, healbot is one, which one is bulky? *teasing*) but healbot doesn't have to be the default size/color/shape. You can set it to be smaller than grid or even larger if you prefer. Not using it because of the size just shows a lack of time in the skins tab. You can have a larger setup for 5 mans or tiny grid style boxes for 25 man raid setup, or somewhere in between for 10 mans with a click of a pull down menu. Also Healbot works out of the box and requires 90% less setup. But again to each his own...
    i do agree with you when you said healbot is basically set up for you.... only thing about it is that if your in a BG or raid and you are in combat and someone either joins or leaves the raid your bars go crazy, or disappear.... had that happen during vashj once... even without using the grid2 mod you can still use clique (click casting) on any other raid frames you would like even the crappy blizzard ones, and if that situation happens where someone leaves or whatever you dont run into that issue.

    pro's and con's of both addons, to each their own.... right????

  9. #9

    Re: Healbot questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenerien
    have you tried grid+clique ?
    ++, great addons

  10. #10

    Re: Healbot questions

    Quote Originally Posted by quikly
    only thing about it is that if your in a BG or raid and you are in combat and someone either joins or leaves the raid your bars go crazy, or disappear....
    I've never had this problem. I know that Healbot has had a huge overhaul since BC. again though its a matter of preference...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •