Help me to choose the mh and also the spec

Hiya all ...
    first of all i read the topic about combat spec on top however still need some advise about choosing mh weapon and also the spec...

i have been using Calamity's Grasp in mh and Hailstorm in offhand, also in my talent built i have 4 points in sword specialization and 5 points in close quarter^s combat , however as you can udnerstand when i put the Sword drop of ulduar "Malice" on mh the crit goes down harshly... what should i do and which talent built should i use if i use malice or should i keep Calamity and Hailstorm couple?

ty for helpz

Re: Help me to choose the mh and also the spec

imho, keep calamity and find a fast dagger for OH. Calamity is still a very good fist weap and lots of rogues these days are using the Fist/Dag combo and pumping out major deeps. as for Malice...........................use for PvP ???
    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/hats.png

ummm i have twilight mis as dagger it has 1.8 speed :S

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

In most sets of gear as combat, the spreadsheet shows malice/remorse (ulduar 25 regular drops) outperforming CG/Webbed Death. If you feel you have access to these, dual speccing fist/sword isn't really doable anymore.

Afaik Malice/Hailstorm will outperform CG/WB by 30dps (spreadsheet). Dont try a Fist/Sword combo.
    Go Fist/dagger (CG/WD) or Sword/Sword (Malice/Hailstorm).