MindControll in arena?

So does anyone use MC in arena? If so when is the best time to use it and what do you do when you have your target in MC?

Re: MindControll in arena?

sap-mc-fear-blind for example

I use it on my priest alot on blades edge arena, mcing ppl off the bridge is a good time =)

Quote Originally Posted by Misshooks
    So does anyone use MC in arena? If so when is the best time to use it and what do you do when you have your target in MC?
    I use it, But before you try using it in arena, go master it in a bg.

The best time to use it, Can vary alot, But just go when i think its the right time, but again, practise in a bg, and you will learn.

What you want to do, is disadvantage the person yourMC as much as you can. If thay may be making them jump off a edge, or even LoS. depends on where you are.

Hope I helped.

Although difficult to execute in arena - it can almost be used as a stun.
    From a shadow priest perspective, its good fun to start with SWP/DP/VE while running towards your target, fear them, VT, nuke with MB, then mind control and let the dot's tick away.
    When MC breaks, if its a dps class you can finish them off with a MB->SWD combo. or in case of a healer, silence first, then MB->SWD->MF and hope they're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by domzae
    Although difficult to execute in arena - it can almost be used as a stun.
    From a shadow priest perspective, its good fun to start with SWP/DP/VE while running towards your target, fear them, VT, nuke with MB, then mind control and let the dot's tick away.
    Hope that the RNG in fear doesn't do anything moronic or take the target out of MC's stupidly short range.

In 2's vs a pali healer i always use it.

Usually you fear, Trinket
    2nd fear, Bubble.
    When your 3rd fear is almost ready, top of your dps, bubble and hot him up, fear the pali, then get in position and cast MC landing it just as the fear drops.

So the point is to chain fear and MC, because you dps should be able to kill their dps with that chain.

Also when you MC find a pillar or something to hide the pali behind that way he has to move to heal, giving you more time to kill the dps (as an above poster mentioned, jumping him off the bridge is a game winner)

I guess i should mention that the main reason i use it on pali healers is they are usually the hardest to run out of mana so i have to use a different means to win the game, a shaman healer for example, we just let him run himself out by NOT hitting him.

MC is great in Valor arena... CC 1 and full dots up + MC the other one and stand on flame trench Pure win.