Retribution Weapon enchant

I have been thinking of which weapon enchant I should use on my furious weapon (note that it is for PvP use this enhant). Berserking or Masacre.
    Have been checking a few high rated teams, but it seems very weird. One of them is using Masacre while another is using Berserking.
    Would like to have some feedback with a reason, not just "BERSERKING NOOB" or something similar.

Re: Retribution Weapon enchant

I imagine the answers you'll recieve regarding this question would infact be "BERSERKING NOOB", as far as i am aware the damage gain is just superior to massacre in more bursty usage, and on longer fights it is atleast the same level as massacre on sustained. The AP gained outweights the 5% armor penalty in my opinion.

Shameless stolen from Elitistjerks:

"Napkin math shows that in a scenario with a 35% uptime, the enchant is worth ~135AP on average, and up to/more than ~250AP if RNG favors you"

Ofcourse it could also be a matter of taste.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

its not a matter of taste, but rather a matter or mats. if you cant get beserking, get massacre. BUT if you are able to get beserking, take it!

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    its not a matter of taste, but rather a matter or mats. if you cant get beserking, get massacre. BUT if you are able to get beserking, take it!
    Also it has the nice effect of making you glow red when it procs. Pure awesomness with Mirror of Truth!
    This space is available for rent!

i'm iffy on this one, sure i'd go with berserking if i was on 1 target the whole time, but my team's play style in 3v3 esp cause we don't have MS is keeping the healer on their toes by constantly switching targets, not having any ap from weapon on switch sucks

id go with beserking normally however teh new wep enchant looks really nice

Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining

its a utility enchant but a very aggressive one.

If you want your weapon to look good, dont pick either of those enchants.

None of the WotLK enchants look good, they're all recycled Savagery garbage. Even Icebreaker looks like crap. What happened to the special effects designers? Blizzard must not be paying their artists very well this year...

I go with Icebreaker, because I'm just that damned good.