Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Fastest class to level

A feral druid is a rogue and a prot warrior for group quests with free bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    boo
    *cry*

so much hate for DKs
    Don't hate DK's just not involved in this leveling question

I'm not a good player ... but 1-80 with my ret pala took less than 8d played.
    There are no downtimes for mana with a ret while questing until you only
    take mobs one by one ... get groups and you're fine

Well, DK is in no way faster ... because you stop playing DK after every
    quest to wonder if this is cheating or blizz really thinks thats balance ...

I thought I was fast with my hunter and def-tank ... and I thought paladins
    would have a hard time to level until I tried it myself.

Pala level 1-50 is ONE button. And that is no makro, you HAVE only one button.
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!

Deleted

I leveld my Hunter and My Druid to lvl 70 on TBC ...and now on WotLK i levled a Ret Pala...and i can say that Ret Pala is amazingly faster than everyone else i have levled.

hunter if u start from lvl 1

DK overall :P

4 buttons actually BoW/Seal+judgement and finaly Stun

Kind of silly when ppl say DK takes no skill to lvl.

And any other class does? lol

Its a long boring mindlessly spamming every key process, every class goes thru it. And if you actually do think a certain class has to "focus" or try while leveling, this game might be too complicated for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    Kind of silly when ppl say DK takes no skill to lvl.

And any other class does? lol

Its a long boring mindlessly spamming every key process, every class goes thru it. And if you actually do think a certain class has to "focus" or try while leveling, this game might be too complicated for you.
    unless you do a hunter without a pet then its constant kitting and avoiding running into other mobs
    *ive done that before took a bit of focus
    esp in over populated areas
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

unless you do a hunter without a pet then its constant kitting and avoiding running into other mobs
    *ive done that before took a bit of focus
    esp in over populated areas
    That's just asinine

Ret Paladins/Hunters, hands down. Neither of them experience any downtime

I would like to say a feral druid ! Once u hit lvl 40 odd ur goin to be lvlin like crazy . Faster than hunters to . Hunters can lvl at a good speed but i'd go with feral. Feral druids have talents which make them go super fast . Btw the 1st dude to hit 80 in us and eu was a feral druid (both servers) so it must have somethin abt it . think Apart from that a lock is also awesome . Till lvl 35 odd it might kinda suck BUT when u get siphon life and talents from there its awesome . You might never have to sit for mana or hp again . So u will be savin a shit load of time . Now that u have heirloom weapons its shit easy to lvl toons . But those weapons on a lock while lvl is OP . I know so cause i did it and had myself a 80 lock in less than 3 weeks (with all hierlooms and enchs) . My 1st toon was a druid so i know abt them to . Abt hunters well im not a big fan of em so i dont know much .

Quote Originally Posted by Alburn
    I would like to say a feral druid ! Once u hit lvl 40 odd ur goin to be lvlin like crazy . Faster than hunters to . Hunters can lvl at a good speed but i'd go with feral. Feral druids have talents which make them go super fast . Btw the 1st dude to hit 80 in us and eu was a feral druid (both servers) so it must have somethin abt it . think Apart from that a lock is also awesome . Till lvl 35 odd it might kinda suck BUT when u get siphon life and talents from there its awesome . You might never have to sit for mana or hp again . So u will be savin a shit load of time . Now that u have heirloom weapons its shit easy to lvl toons . But those weapons on a lock while lvl is OP . I know so cause i did it and had myself a 80 lock in less than 3 weeks (with all hierlooms and enchs) . My 1st toon was a druid so i know abt them to . Abt hunters well im not a big fan of em so i dont know much .
    first lvl 80s to hit 80 first was a orc warrior and a BE pally *i guess they grouped up cause it happened at the exact same time
    on my server

and i think the first ever 80 was a lock

I find that retpaladins are running through it all, especially if you have the Heirlooms.
    Bashing through mobs like nothing, no downtime what so ever, soloing groupquests, extreme in world pvp while leveling (if you are on a pvp server), can fill all roles in instances almost all the way up to 80 and have the utility skills to handle all kinds of situations.

DKs doesn't really count as they start at 55, but they are quite nasty too but they aren't really as OP as a paladin imo.

Hunters and Feral druids are good and fast too, but imo they aren't at the same level as paladins or DKs - they are a bit more realistic.
    EU forum is ignored.
    Game balance is not ok.
    Blue posters contradict themselves.
    Blizzards attitude towards us players sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alburn
    Btw the 1st dude to hit 80 in us and eu was a feral druid (both servers) so it must have somethin abt it.
    First to 80:
    EU: Warlock
    US: Paladin
    Korea: Paladin

i say if you can get all heirlooms go with afflock, you will never stop ever and skip looting just go!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Yes but if ur OOM than u wont deal good dmg as a Blood DK they dont need that. They never die a paladin also can never die but with mana u have no change against a DK
    Do you know how hard it is to go OOM as a Ret Pally while leveling? You pretty much have to TRY to go oom, especially after level 71.

Pretty sure I've leveled both a DK (Which I leveled Blood) and a Ret Pally, and the Ret Pally def had just as little down time as a Blood DK did, and they were both just as fast (In most cases, Path Of Frost is amazing when you have to cross a body of water but thats not often after Zangarmarsh, Howling Fjord, and Borean Tundra).

To be honest though, everything can level at the same speed depending on the player behind the character. If you know what your doing as the class your playing then your going to blaze through 1-80.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Kurail
    Far from BiS, but hey, I work with whats given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurail
    Do you know how hard it is to go OOM as a Ret Pally while leveling? You pretty much have to TRY to go oom, especially after level 71.

Pretty sure I've leveled both a DK (Which I leveled Blood) and a Ret Pally, and the Ret Pally def had just as little down time as a Blood DK did, and they were both just as fast (In most cases, Path Of Frost is amazing when you have to cross a body of water but thats not often after Zangarmarsh, Howling Fjord, and Borean Tundra).

To be honest though, everything can level at the same speed depending on the player behind the character. If you know what your doing as the class your playing then your going to blaze through 1-80.
    that path of frost saves you like 20min of swimming maybe more
    which only shows DK has the that bit going to put him ahead
    plus i always did death gate go learn new stuff then have my hearth where im currently questing to make it even faster

although just today i made dal my home *cause i was tired of the 5min flight to UC to sell my leather in AH/since im questing in northrend now all the places to quest are very close to DAl
    otherwise i didnt worry about AH i would probably have half a level extra

also from 58-59 DKs ride faster then everyone
    *or 55-59

that path of frost saves you like 20min of swimming maybe more
    which only shows DK has the that bit going to put him ahead
    plus i always did death gate go learn new stuff then have my hearth where im currently questing to make it even faster
    Path of frost, "wow".
    Shaman got waterwalking.
    Priests got levitate.
    Rogues got glyphed sprint.
    Might have missed something. I'm not saying priests/rogues/shamans are fast though.
    Also, mages got portal/teleport, which works as your death gate (if not better).
    Priests are probably the slowest until you get Vampiric Touch (if you level as shadow).
    I had 0 downtime as a shadowpriest once I got to outland though. Dot, mind blast, wand, repeat.
    Took me around 4 days played to 80

Quote Originally Posted by Cham
    Path of frost, "wow".
    Shaman got waterwalking.
    Priests got levitate.
    Rogues got glyphed sprint.
    Might have missed something. I'm not saying priests/rogues/shamans are fast though.
    Also, mages got portal/teleport, which works as your death gate (if not better).
    Priests are probably the slowest until you get Vampiric Touch (if you level as shadow).
    I had 0 downtime as a shadowpriest once I got to outland though. Dot, mind blast, wand, repeat.
    Took me around 4 days played to 80
    ....ok
    DKs are still ahead
    and rogue sprint isnt for that long
    also recast those buff when you get hit without getting off mount...*those get taken off when you take dmg right?
    and you have to get off mount to cast?
    path of frost usable while mounted
    means i dont have to go fight a lil fish
    mages ya they have it better but they arent fast
    so altogether DK faster