Thinking of making a new Ulduar build, since alot of the encounters involve alot of ppl getting dmg by magic.
What i thought of being a pvp talent now seems viable to me.
This is the build i'm considering.
A few questions tho:
- In the holy tree i skipped Divine Fury, since i wont be using GH this seems like a total waste.
- To get Improved Healing i had to toss some points in here. Was undecided on renew or Healing focus. Now the latter seems only to be in effect if your not paying attention and getting knock backed by a AOE effect.
- The Spell Warding i took cuz of the amount of aoe magic we get. And time not healing myself is healing the raid.
- In the Disc tree i skipped the usual stuff but decided to skip Absolution this time too, since mana isnt an issue when we do bosses.
- Still undecided on Focused Will, since this realy looks like a PVP talent (since mobs wont crit you with spells, melee will kill me anyway ). Imo looks like a waste of 3 points for 3% crit.
- I also skipped Grace, the reason for that being that i cant see the point of having to spam healing just to get 9% extra healing. And since its single target i dont see the point since i'm already doing dmg prevention, shielding (which gives a nice bonus already)
Any thoughts on this? And plx. keep it friendly ;D