Thread: Boss Cinematics

Boss Cinematics

Ok I vote that they cut the crap and actually go into a cinematic when a big raid boss dies like they used to in all their other games in key points in wow. Not all the raid bosses, but i mean id like to see a kick ass cinematic when Arthas finally kicks the dust, and a lot of other bosses should have had epic like 3 minute cinematics. What do you guys think?

Re: Boss Cinematics

cinematics for everything.. i want a cinematic for checking the mailbox.. a 5 minute long unskippable one.

Sounds cool for the first time, but it would get old rather quick. Farm content would be pain, because the repetition would simply diminish the cinematic's qualities.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

you can always press escape or something then skip it
    *skip should always be a option for something thats not all that important
    *they should kinda do that for the battle of lights hope chapel for the ending DK quests
    *man does that take awhile*
    *and is boring after 12 DKs
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Sounds cool for the first time, but it would get old rather quick. Farm content would be pain, because the repetition would simply diminish the cinematic's qualities.
    They could make the skippable with ESC or make an option in options so you can disable them.

ya it was just an idea, I personally liked all the warcraft 3 cinematics, and you could always skip blizzard cinematics.

Deleted

I'm fairly sure that making one of those cinematics takes a hell of a long time. Don't think it's achievable for the cinematics team, and I don't think it holds enough weight in the scale to justify hiring more ppl for that team.

Would be cool, but not realistic.

I definitely think Arthas is worth a cinematic, other than that, it seems like too much effort for unimportant figures withing the lore.

How is immune?

They said they wanted to add Cinimatics in egenral to Warcraft more.

Maybe last boss Cinimatics will come?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Imo ends like killing Kil jaden is better then cinematics, pure epic.

Start at 11 min
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3LC1...eature=related