new wintergrasp 3.1.2

Quote from: Crygil (Source)In an effort to better balance the amount of players that are in Wintergrasp at any given time, we are changing the daily quests in Wintergrasp to a weekly format. This has led to an increase in the honor reward given by these quests as well as additional Stone Keeper's Shards. These quests will reset every Tuesday morning at 3:00 AM.

There are two known issues that may occur once these changes are pushed to live realms:

The quest mark will now show as gold, even though the quests are repeatable.
    After the quests reset, players near the NPC quest givers may need to move out of line of sight in order for the quests to properly appear.

WTF!!!??? Are you serious? lol way to epic fail pvp on wow ;D I was considering pay again for summer but im surely got a minus kudos with this crap on now somethin's gotta give blizzard what the hell is it gonna be cuz wintergrasp was fun and it was a world pvp event... The game is getting more pve by the weeks =(GAY)

Wazdakka

Re: new wintergrasp 3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by ferninator
    The game is getting more pve by the weeks
    It is, and always has been, a PvE game with PvP bolted on to appeal to that portion of the playerbase.

WTF!!!??? Are you serious? lol way to epic fail pvp on wow ;D I was considering pay again for summer but im surely got a minus kudos with this crap on now somethin's gotta give blizzard what the hell is it gonna be cuz wintergrasp was fun and it was a world pvp event... The game is getting more pve by the weeks =(GAY)
    How do you figure?

Seriously, you make no sense whatsoever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

So. they are changing it to a weekly basis.

But get more honor.

Same shards.

But only need to complete them once a week?

How is this a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

horayyy for weekly pvp... :-\

The Patient

that change is just on little quest that give a little more honor to the wg event, it doesn't change the gameplay at all

so if your greedy and just think about honor, quit now it will be way better
    but if your a true pvper you shouldn't care at all about that change

ps: I love the change about scaling power of vehicules on average iLvl

Why are the PvPers complaining? This way you don't get the 120-on-40, borderline unplayable lagfests. You get the people who actually want to do the world PvP, you eliminate a lot of the tenacity issues, and the lag is going to get better. Meanwhile, the people who tolerate WG just because it's an efficient way to get gold/honor/shards only have to bother with it once a week.

It's win freakin' win.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

They aren't making Wintergrasp unavailable when you have completed the quest. You can still do it after you've done the quest, so where is the problem?

On dead/dying servers such as Gundrak, where it is near impossible to even get 40v40 most nights this change will pretty much kill any chance of ever getting a decent WG game :S understandably a wonderful change for the more popular servers, but was the impact on crappy servers even considered?

This is just the simplest way for blizzard to not fix the I has wintergrasp but we cant defend it situation, so by any chance it means ull get a whole week without winin shards and then 1 week with it ?_?... fail

Wazdakka

This is just the simplest way for blizzard to not fix the I has wintergrasp but we cant defend it situation, so by any chance it means ull get a whole week without winin shards and then 1 week with it ?_?... fail
    Speak English and not Fucktardese if you want a proper reply to that.

I don't understand how you came to this conclusion at all...this change ONLY addresses the, currently, daily quests to kill X players, defend the siege weapons, and win wintergrasp...

The change in no way affects who does or doesn't control Wintergrasp for any period of time...how did you take this change to mean that they were changing WG to a weekly event rather than every 4 hours or so? Concerning ultra low pop servers, I would guess this change won't affect AS much as you think it would just because the percentage of people there just for the quests will account for a far smaller number of people than a high pop server. I could be completely wrong on that...but I don't see it completely destroying WG on smaller servers...will be interesting to see though.

Locking this thread. Feel free to try again if you intend to start a constructive discussion about the change.