epicave

need help with my pvp bgs/arenas setup

ok ive been more pve since wrath but now im moving towards pvp and i have a arena 2v2 and 3v3 but i seem to be the weak link on my teams i have 821 resil in my pvp set but i do shit damage and i somehow take alot of damage ive tried changing my spec and rotation seals ect..
    its sad ive done better in my raid pve gear then my pvp gear but what im looking for is someone who can help put me on the right track to owning pvp
    Bgs and arena i wanna know what seals/judgments i should be using, Rotation and maybe a new pvp spec im not sure im happy with mine ive changed it about 6 times i know im asking alot but i am really tired of losing all the time because im lost as in whats good in pvp anymore like at lvl 70 i was a pvp king top of all the charts but now im complete shit please help me=]

Re: need help with my pvp bgs/arenas setup

I can't answer all the sutff, but I will say that PVE gear helps one deal more damage, and PVP gear helps one survive; so your PVE gear would help you burst someone down faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

15+ Year Old Account

teams usually start out on the ret so he bubbles. when you do that its 1 big cooldown they dont have to think about anymore.

things you can use also are:

take improved Sacred Shield. its awesome.
    glyph of salvation(20% less dmg when activated on yourself)
    righteous fury(3% less dmg)

im running with about 440 resil. i do this so i still have alot gear with strength. so instead of defensive play(Stacking resil), im more offensive(stacking strength)

also, if you dont have skills or the right teammates, you will lose anyway. no matter how much you improve, you cannot carry an arena team.

owning BG's isnt worth anything but stroking your own e-peen. what do you want to achieve with it? you will be top player of a bunch of random ppl who dont even care that your 1st.

as a ret with 800 resil, you should be able to survive at least 10 to 20 sec with 5 ppl beating on you. im surviving 5 or more seconds with that number on me(using SS ofc)

epicave

well even with my 821 resil ive been one hit by chaos bolt(lock) and something by a mage i dont remember what i go down like a rock in the water

your sig makes my eyes and heart bleed.

ps. Next time your mom comes down ask her to bring poptarts.

epicave

haha

Quote Originally Posted by epicave
    well even with my 821 resil ive been one hit by chaos bolt(lock) and something by a mage i dont remember what i go down like a rock in the water
    no you haven't. read the combat log.

theres a difference between taking hits and allowing hits. resil helps when you are taking hits. all of your other sh!t helps you from allowing hits. most classes need to set you up for a killing blow. if you allow them to debuff you enough to seemingly 1-shot you, then you deserve it.

you seem like the kind of player that i would use old school tactics on. you probably get knocked of the Lumber Mill alot. you probably trinket out of Howl of Terror. you probably get kited to infinity. you probably dont setup your defensive abilities before fighting. you probably rely too much on your Bubble.

in the last few days i switched my spec and gear around. i took out all my PvE-only talents/glyphs, got resil to 800, and switched to SoC(omg). life is good.

im looking for is someone who can help put me on the right track to owning pvp
    this quote right here will get you flamed. you wanna top the charts? write a Britney Spears song.
    "Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post

epicave

ya know i posts to get help not bitched at for "sucking"

Quote Originally Posted by epicave
    ya know i posts to get help not bitched at for "sucking"
    never implied that you suck. just showed how your intentions are probably mixed up.

if you ask "Whats the best way to kick a dog?"
    i will reply "Dont kick a dog."
    "Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post

epicave

haha i guess i can believe that..