resto shaman + Retri pala.

Yo guys I have been experimenting with setups and now I am on retri/resto and it seems really ok so far we are doing quite well against these healer/dps teams that came from nowhere imo specially rogue/druid,warr/druid and all other druid combos now this is my problem

Retri pala/disci priest
    DK/Disci priest
    DK/holy pala

can't fucking beat these combos and 50% of our looses are against these combos any tips about these or any general advice on the setup we are at 1.5k atm should we be able to go up to 2k with this.

Re: resto shaman + Retri pala.

Against priests / Retri. I would say work alot on Purging shields, PoMs, renews, sacrad shield and sac and get some switches on the priest if he´s close and got Weakend soul, Purge Pw:S/ PoM.
    A HoJ/nuke will bring the priest down alot.

Or if it´s hard to catch the priest, kite his dps behind a pillar and put some pressure(sometimes get a kill) so that he have to get in the open, people using there brain wont follow you behind a pillar that often thou.
    Try to keep track of judgments and HoJ so you can use grounding totems to stop some of them.
    Disc / Ret is pretty much unCCable
    HoJ - Cleanseable/trinket/HoF/Bubble and dispelable
    Rep - Cleanseable/trinket/bubble and Sac
    Hex - Trinket/bubble
    So the only ways to make them use there trinket/bubble is to Hex at critical moments.

Seens HoJ can be cleansd/dispel/HoF out of you should use it as a interupt mainly Imo like.
    Penance -> HoJ -> FH -> Earth Shock -> Rep (example)

What are you currently doing against these comps and what is the biggest problem vs any of these comps exept losing?
    From my PoV as Disc in Ret/disc setup Tremor, grounding HoJs/reps, Timed hex and purge madness makes our matches alot harder if used well.

you should not bother purging disc. priests while they are being nuked. they have so many reactive crap buffs that you will most likely not get any useful buffs like shield dispelled anyway. better concentrate on shocking their heals and chain CCing.
    also, earthbind totem has proven more helpful against priest fear than tremor totem
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    you should not bother purging disc. priests while they are being nuked. they have so many reactive crap buffs that you will most likely not get any useful buffs like shield dispelled anyway.
    I agree to certain decree, if you try to purge a fully buffd priest it will take you ages yes, but if you have purged him to IF only there`ll be a bigger chanse of purgeing Pw:s/PoM/renews. Only "crappy" buff would then be 'Borrowd time', Sac or divine guardian. I would not call Sac sucha crappy buff

imo roll resto shammy , ret, disc priest in 3v3 and call it a day.

almost impossible to nuke double healer team , and coordinate, fear , hoj, repentance, hex ftw actually very very viable comp =)