Tips on hardmodes.

Hello!
    yeah i was just gonna check if you guys got any tips on hardmodes in 10-man ulduar? Thorim, Hodir and Council is down for me and my friends so was just asking if you got any special tips on Freya and Mimiron, and aswell on other 10 man achievements(specially vezax, seems like a bitch) Just those who are required to get the Proto drake, So tips about setup, or something else??

Deleted

Re: Tips on hardmodes.

1. Don't die
    2. Kill the boss

There. Two tips. Free of charge...

No really, what kind of tips are you looking for? What problems do you encounter? What is your usual group setup? How many times have you tried? What strategy are you using? Who is assigned to do what?

Etc, etc, etc.

Well first of all, we rarely got a bloodlust, also if you have done auryaia achievement? on Mimiron Hardmode we havent tried, on Freya we tried like 2 times but 2 guy hadnt done her before so just went with 1 elder up, also if flame leviathan achievmenet is 2towers + or you need to do 4 towers for the proto drake? also im kinda confused with Deconstructor hardmode, seen 1 movie and there´s no adds after killing his heart and when we did a quick try we had adds and yes we killed the heart,

And general vezax i mean it sounds impossible in my ears, how to you do it?

kriS411

leviathan:
    you need to do him with 4 towers up

deconstructer:
    adds that may be present afterk illing his heart must be killed, but no additional adds spawn
    there are new adds calles life spark in hardmode what musst be killed immediately while not losing to much dps on the boss.

vezax 10 man isn't that hard, if you have well geared healers and a well geared tank it is quite doable.

Quote Originally Posted by kriS411
    leviathan:
    you need to do him with 4 towers up

deconstructer:
    adds that may be present afterk illing his heart must be killed, but no additional adds spawn
    there are new adds calles life spark in hardmode what musst be killed immediately while not losing to much dps on the boss.

vezax 10 man isn't that hard, if you have well geared healers and a well geared tank it is quite doable.
    as i thought then, you got any tip on vezax one and 4 towers one?