bored.. help me chose :)

I've been playing me paladin for a long time, i was about lvl 30 when bc came out. I mastered almost everything in tbc, 25 mounts tiers etc.. Then wotlk came out i got bored at lvl 73... I leveled a druid to 56 and then got bored again, then leveled a mage to 23 bored again... I want something new!! I need a takning class or a healing tbh and a dps class but not facerolling... Help me chose what class is the most interesting for leveling and fun at 80.

Thanks ;D!

Deleted

Re: bored.. help me chose :)

I would go with enchancement shaman, I have a shaman (who's elemental now) that I leveled throughout outland as enchancement and I can honostly say that was a lot fun. dualwield windfury makes up for the leveling grind .

until you get windfury at lower levels it is better to level with a twohander with flametongue on it.

I'm affraid it would be like leveling a ret paly again... And i think i don't want a paly again . Is elemental rather fun though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellhnaras
    I'm affraid it would be like leveling a ret paly again... And i think i don't want a paly again . Is elemental rather fun though?
    Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt...

Sounds to me like you don't like WoW anymore :3

Or... at least the leveling part.

the thing is im watching my bro and 1-2 of my friends raiding a doing arena stuff.. even though i haven't played a lot since wotlk came out, i know almost everything tactics for bosses instances etc... but im bored with the paly, and i don't know what class to roll the get my interest again back :-\.

Wait, so you've only gone from 70-73 on your pally and are bored? That is like 4 hours of play time and nowhere near endgame and you have 3 specs to choose from.

Same thing with druid, 3 or 4 specs to choose from. Don't like your mage either and have poo, poo'd shamans. If you don't like a mage ele shaman isn't going to be that much more fun.

So what is left for you? Probably not a warlock or priest if your mage is that unsatisfying . You have Warrior, Rogue, Hunter or DK as an option really.

I would say from your posts roll DK to cut some of the leveling time out and through outlands they are way OP. Gives you a tank and dps roll new mechanics to play with etc.

Between healing and tanking classes which one would you call the most interesting and fun to play, i don't like spamming the same buttons in raids all the time. I have no problem mastering a class tbh, in tbc i was rather good. Also what about spriests, how is it like pveing?

Ahhh i see you're my type.

You're the altoholic.
    You're bored with the class you're playing so you want to explore other classes in the meantime, should it be out of complete curiosity or because you saw that (mage) play well in arena (from your brother maybe?).

Just because i never get satisfied either, i'm determined to lvl up all the classes to 80 and see how it gets myself.

If you want to stick to something, a pure like class is what you need.

Hybrids draw your attention to their other speccs which are completely different from each other so you get curious, try it out and finally get bored.

It's simple as that: If you want to DPS get a hunter/mage/rogue. Warlocks are disappointing when you reach 80 and you find yourself being beaten by hybrids in dps and being 2 shot by rogues in PVP.

If you want to heal pick a priest. A druid will just make you wanna respecc again, or pick a rogue because you became curious with cat mechanics. A shaman will do so too.

If you want to tank pick a warrior or a death knight. Warriors are doing quite well this season(although leveling one is a bitch for like 45 levels) and deathknights are just... death knights. They'll always be doing good anyhow, and since there is 0 downtime you'll never get bored leveling.

So all in all if i were you i'd get a "pure" class.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I know every class from the inside out (lol),

my advice = when bored, respec!

seriously it makes your character fresh again, and go like: oh wow! finally some change!

I respecced roughly 4-5 times on my way to level 80:
    1-20 enh
    20-30 ele
    30-58 enh
    58-72 ele
    72-80 resto
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

"altoholic".. sounds nice xD!! i think im gonna lvl up a priest... not sure though i love healing and i think i will give a try as a shadow priest but what race for horde(pve), as for tanking now.. no protadini was in tbc :P.. so what bear-war-dk and what race ? :
    thanks again .

Priest horde PVE is blood elf all the way, arcane torrent is a savriour, as for PVP it's undead all the way.

Then for tanking the best race is tauren. They get more HP
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

15+ Year Old Account

I would suggest kicking your paladin to level 80 and try out all the awesome content there! It should reignite your passion!
    Actually, we prefer "Ethically challenged" now.

Gogo priest, its insanely fun, especially after you get Shadowform

I've been playing a priest for most of my wow "career" and I would definitely say that I love it. I tried leveling another one on a friend's server though and couldn't get past 30...

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh

If you want to DPS get a hunter/mage/rogue. Warlocks are disappointing when you reach 80 and you find yourself being beaten by hybrids in dps and being 2 shot by rogues in PVP.
    Are you for real. Warlocks one of the funnest classes availble and we have so good utility with HS SS and Summon. our dps is often one of if not the highest...and i have only naxx 10 gear and my highest crit is 16K. only bad thing about locks is the tedious leveling pre lvl 50. but its bloody worth it.
    Freindship is like peeing yourself, Others can see it but only you get the warmth that it brings.
    ______

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Spooked

most ppl say priest ;D so i will think of priest )))
    But im not sure though what do you think between tanks druid-warrior more tbh i had a protadin and i don't really like dks, there is major population of them most nabs though but still i don't like 'em :-X..

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks
    Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt...

Sounds to me like you don't like WoW anymore :3

Or... at least the leveling part.
    When you said "Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt, Lightning bolt...", it reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube, where a bunch of people were doing a live MMORPG. I think it was related to Ogre Battle 64. Something called fraps, I think. It was hiliarious watching people throw invisible lightning bolts and casting spells. I think they did an updated version with visuals added.

EDIT: The group that I seen doing the live role playing was LARP's: http://www.nerolarp.com/
    Work in Progress....