Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: furious weapon 2350

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    getting the rating isnt too hard also. at least not harder then vezax hard mode.

says mr 893 rating 2s

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Clydefrog
    says mr 893 rating 2s
    cant argue that i have a low rating. i did arena 1 night and got the rating.

gj you idiot.

Vezzax hard-mode is significantly easier than getting that rating (Unless ur in a rp / rpm team LOLOL)

The hard mode is pretty simple, l2 use shadow crashes to your advantage, just takes like 2-3 hours to get it done MAX. However, playing 20 hours of arena might just get you to the 2k rating untill you get gibbed a few times, and lose lots of points which you have to gain all over again. 2350 isn't eaz mode.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bron
    -- Highest 5 man personal rating
    1500 Highest 3 man personal rating
    1518 Highest 2 man personal rating
    -- Highest 5 man team rating
    1500 Highest 3 man team rating
    1569 Highest 2 man team rating

k.
    wow you must be a rocket scientist. because that's what it takes to see that i dont pvp alot.

Don't bother Iktankniet. "Good" PVPers only know how to randomly fight and insult one another because of their ubah 1337 skilz. They can never be wrong and working with one other person in a situation where you both get gear is harder than doing a 25 man raid whith 24 other people that takes forever to get to and beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

15+ Year Old Account

guess i have to qoute myself...

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    getting HP's is just farming. getting the rating isnt too hard also. at least not harder then vezax hard mode.
    and even if you should beat hard mode, its still not a 100% chance that the sword drops.

so yeah, 2350 is easier to get then killing vezax on hard mode

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Don't bother Iktankniet. "Good" PVPers only know how to randomly fight and insult one another because of their ubah 1337 skilz. They can never be wrong and working with one other person in a situation where you both get gear is harder than doing a 25 man raid whith 24 other people that takes forever to get to and beat.
    /nod

Yeah itankniet didn't really say "2350 is easy"

What he's saying is more people have gotten 2350 than will kill general vezax on hard mode.

I can't wait tell This gear comes out for BG points. It'll be BC all over again... Meaning we will see even more of people who don't have a clue what they are talking about../wrist...
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.

Id like to bring up a side point, why cant the furious (2h) weps have strength?! I mean for real what the hell are they thinking.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    Id like to bring up a side point, why cant the furious (2h) weps have strength?! I mean for real what the hell are they thinking.
    hunter and warrior
    -_-
    i hate Blizz itemisation

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    most good rogues play with pve gear in arena ^^ so.. pve gear is good for pvp aswell!
    yup... and i 1 shot them with crusader strike ;D but they rape my healer ???

and yeah.. im pretty sure 2350 is WAY EASIER to get than the last boss of ulduar 25 hard mode...

15+ Year Old Account

You do know that you are totally wrong right? each server will have about 5 guilds doing vezax hardmode, some 10 some 1 so average lets say 5.
    5 guilds with atleast 25 players = 125, you have 125 ppl on your realm over 2350? I dont think so.
    have you even tried vezax?if casters cannot stand in the green clouds to regen, they get no mana back at all.

and you get an add with 8million hp to kill. pretty hard to kill when your ranged dps is low on mana, dont you think?

there's barely or no server with 10 guilds trying vezax hard mode on 25m. there might be 1 on my server as we speak, but nothing near 10.

hard mode vezax is HARD. 2350 is hard also, but less then vezax.

Only reason why they wont have str is that they now they arent "so" viable in pve, if they would have str on them then only difference would be that there is resilience draining few item points.

In pvp it wont matter so much since you wont get all buffs etc.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leipäkone
    Only reason why they wont have str is that they now they arent "so" viable in pve, if they would have str on them then only difference would be that there is resilience draining few item points.

In pvp it wont matter so much since you wont get all buffs etc.

You do know that you are totally wrong right? each server will have about 5 guilds doing vezax hardmode, some 10 some 1 so average lets say 5.
    5 guilds with atleast 25 players = 125, you have 125 ppl on your realm over 2350? I dont think so.
    HA! That was a funny joke!

The arena weapon is BiS for all arms warriors hands down as no other axe comes anywhere close to it. Way to go blizz making sword and mace spec totally fail hardcore. Some of the polearms are decent I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I can't wait tell This gear comes out for BG points. It'll be BC all over again... Meaning we will see even more of people who don't have a clue what they are talking about../wrist...
    Actually, I don't believe blizzard will be allowing the weapons to be Honor buyable anymore. Deadly weapons got completely removed from the game in S6, I doubt you'll be seeing S6 weapons for honor either.

im sure almost any 2350 rated player can perform well in a 25 man hard mode vexaz(for example) and im also sure other way around is not that viable (ofc some will do ok). Personal skill is much more important in pvp while in pve stuffs like dedication prevail.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jneboon
    im sure almost any 2350 rated player can perform well in a 25 man hard mode vexaz(for example) and im also sure other way around is not that viable (ofc some will do ok). Personal skill is much more important in pvp while in pve stuffs like dedication prevail.
    ofcourse we all know pvp 2350 is easy to get, the problem is keeping it for 4 weeks ./sarcasm
    More on topic, I personally think its even atm, but since you actually have to RNG to get the weapon and save to get the pvp gear I think the former is abit (not much) harder to get, and all people who say ''lulz itz ez'', please show me your 2350 rated char with t2 furious wep

you know honestly I think 2350 is easier to obtain than doing some hardmodes in pve, you know why? PVE you have to find 25 smart people that won't do stupid things like stand in clouds, and probably more cause people tend to have lives etc. It's like scheduling a 5v5 is bad enough sometimes.

I know I'm not 2350 rated, but grinding out arena games and finding 1 or 2 really good partners isn't too bad, especially when you can have people carry you and teach you how to play. or you could have friends play and get the ratings for you :X