[resto] 2v2 and 3v3

Is resto dead in 2v2 I am stopping with retri pala at 1550 rating and we are loosing 5 wining 2-3 we are just encountering all out resto druids and warrs and dk/resto hunt/resto druid.... also what setup for 3v3 is imba for resto?

Re: [resto] 2v2 and 3v3

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...redar&n=Wottka

his resto spec is pvp and he is in the top 10 in 2n2
    "PVP is only balanced if rogues always win. It´s been like this for over four years" loled a lot

english is not my first language so pls excuse my mistakes ^^

resto is not DEAD but you are not going to be OP like druids are right now. Something is going to change with druids as they are slowly taking over the top spots in representation.

In threes your best comp is going to be a cleave comp. Start with a warrior and then add either a DK or a Ret (maybe a rogue or even feral druid) and go from there. BL and stomp someone into the ground then clean up the other two and you win. If the other team survives your initial blast chances are higher that you will lose.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

some lock is telling me that I should go with him and a disci priest 3v3 some draining combo or something can it work disci/resto shaman/ 57/14lock

Quote Originally Posted by Holia
    some lock is telling me that I should go with him and a disci priest 3v3 some draining combo or something can it work disci/resto shaman/ 57/14lock
    Tell the disc to spec shadow and that would be called shadowplay , very effective and fun 3v3 combo to play.Deadly burst i may add.