Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: A priest in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Relina
    Grid + Clique
    Grid, yaaaaaayyyyyy. Clique, boooooooo.

Grid all the way.
    But when you add Clique it takes the skill away from healing (Imo).
    I stopped using grid however, and i just use blizz raid frames and bind my heals, makes it more fun (maybe less effective though)

Quote Originally Posted by sciarc
    Forget the whole Healbot vs. Grid debate and just use VuhDo.
    I went to check this one out, I must say I'm impressed by this addon. Gotta spend some time getting accustomed to it, it's really an awesome one :>

Bye bye xperl and grid

Pitbull.

i used nothing but healbot in BC when i was holy.. and use it in BG's for my pvp spec and im quite happy w/ how it works

I wouldn't dream of playing without some sort of click-cast feature, so make sure you at least try running Clique as well (if you run grid).

Personally, I found it easier to configure both my clicking and my UI in one addon, and generally found the healbot UI (the addon's UI itself for editing options) to be far more accessible than Grid's.

In general: Healbot if you want it to be easy to pick up and use.
    Grid+Clique if you want to tilt your nose up at healbot users. The only benefit I've seen is that it doesn't break as badly if people leave group during combat.

Grid and Clique, live by it, die by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Relina
    Grid + Clique
    This. Grid on it's own is like a PB&J sandwich without the bread...

Edit: Not that I recommend setting everything by modified clicks... Keybindings are still the way to go for most things, imo. I have clique configured for dispel magic, abolish disease, and PW:S (really nice to just right-click a target to bubble them). The rest are keybound. You can only program in a few until the complexity of applying the command is greater than just selecting the frame and using a keybinding.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Thanks alot guys again

Grid + Clique. Can't spam enough to promote these addons they truly rock :-*

I prefer Grid because of the customization of it and I prefer the setup of it, Healbots UI is...bleh in comparison, imo anyways, but they both accomplish the same thing.

you guys need to use vuhdo and feel the mojo.

vuhdo rocks!

vuhdo>grid>>>>>>>HB

once you have it set up the way you want to it is imho the most informative and powerful healing addon out there.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Grid is the most simplistic while still showing exactly the mount of information I need, no more no less. Can't beat that.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Vuhdo has really a lot of useless informations, and the graphic is really crowded unless you filter 90% of the things on the player panel

Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    vuhdo>grid>>>>>>>HB
    Grid 1MB size >>>> Vuhdo 6MB size kkthxbye