Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Wintergrasp honor, 5k?

I believe Blizz has already stated that if they were to implement the experience through pvp it would be token based which would have no effect on twinks.

Re: Wintergrasp honor, 5k?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardrenn
    It's a ptr change I think, they made all the quests and such a weekly quest rather than daily, and made the rewards higher to make up for it. Now they decided they made the rewards too high and are scaling them back down also on the ptr. Could be wrong but I believe thats what they mean.
    The reward for one week is 3k honor per quest. Its at 1.3k now a day. If you only played WG once a day and did 3 ish of the quest it doesnt compare. Thats 7x4= 28k honor a week through quest insted of a retarded 3x5 = 15k honor with the new system.

Blizzard is pissed that nobody wants to play bgs, so they are forcing bg play by nerfing WG. Its how blizzard rolls. They force you to do what they want you to do. Just like they force you to wate a week to do instances, insted of chosing to be able to reset it early if you wanted to.

WG at most gave me just under 3k honor for a WIN.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".