enh - with my gear i should be doing more dps

really frustrating. i follow levva's guide and have been for a while. my dps was competitive pre 3.1, but lately it's been lagging. i'm always running the latest versions of enhsim/rawr.

tips, comments, or suggestions are appreciated.

armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rogg&n=Derthem

world of logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/185/

thanks

Re: enh - with my gear i should be doing more dps

You're above the hit cap and below the expertise cap. Get to 26 expertise, and 341 hit, and that should give your other stats a boost. Might help a little.

ugh. i've been trying to dump hit. i've been playing with my gems a lot and must have switched out expertise for AP. thanks for spotting that.

15+ Year Old Account

you might want to try glyph of feral spirits over flame tongue it helped my dps in ulduar a lot. Also Ive herd 3/3 imp shields and 3/3 call of flame is better then 3/5 reverb.

Imp Shields + Call of Flame is MUCH better than Reverberation. You should be dropping Magma Totem (or at least Searing) and the talent only boost it that much more.

both enhsim and rawr had reverb higher. hmmm.

You could get a little bonus by changing the gems in your pants. Of what I remember, the JC gem is prismatic, so it could go into both slots. Considering blue gems aren't that nice as a dps (stam for pve =/) I would put it in the blue socket instead of the red and in the red you could place a +16 expertise gem

A minor thing indeed, but I still thing you should get rid of the stam/expertise gem, since it's nearly nothing and you could get a better advantage of those two sockets

Good luck improving and if this doesn't help anything, I'm sorry. Haven't played for a while.

LeCattez

Quote Originally Posted by seanj0
    both enhsim and rawr had reverb higher. hmmm.
    In simulation it will come out higher due to a perfect priority rotation (~30dps). In practice you will not make use of that 1 sec difference as much as you will something you set and forget until you need to refresh (Magma/Searing Totem & Lightning Shield).

Make sure you are hit capped and expe capped. And you get all possible buffs and debuffs you can.
    Since enha shamans use both melee and cast spells, we need both types to bring our fully dps.

So make sure you got a warr/rogue who sunder/expose armor, a warlock to coe, ele sham with wrath totem, boomkin with aura, ret aura, boomkin/spriest 3+hit. Everything matters, and we need it to compete with other dps classes.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    In simulation it will come out higher due to a perfect priority rotation (~30dps). In practice you will not make use of that 1 sec difference as much as you will something you set and forget until you need to refresh (Magma/Searing Totem & Lightning Shield).
    that's a great point. i also assumed reverb was better on bosses where you have to be more mobile. an instant cast spell away from or en route.

thanks for the feedback everyone.