Poll: should this be allowed in arena?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Bubble

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Spice
    I'll let you have a nice cup of stfu. You have ranged stuns that counter me being ranged. You have freedom to lol through my slowing abilities. You have abilities to prevent me from fleeing faster than normal.

So essentially, unless my partner is able to help me out, I am dead. "HAI GUYZ LOK @ ME LOL I HAS A BUBLE N I CAN KILL U W/OUT TKING NE DMG K? IM GOOD"

I'm not saying all paladins are only good because of their bubble. I roll with a paladin that facerolls me in practice duels. We've traded information and suggestions back and forth. Good paladin vs good hunter = lolling pally.

However the game is not balanced (around 1v1). Get a priest to dispell that bubble ; )
    lolumad?

HAI GUYZ LOK @ ME LOL I HAZ BOW MAKEZ ME GOEZ PEW PEW

and yes, I'm incredibly bored at work :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Anononon
    lolumad?

HAI GUYZ LOK @ ME LOL I HAZ BOW MAKEZ ME GOEZ PEW PEW

and yes, I'm incredibly bored at work :-[
    Not mad at all. You didn't address anything that I said.

I'm bored at work, too.
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

Quote Originally Posted by Fimp
    dont think they can use Loh in arena, atleast nerf healing to 50% in godmodeform

Stopped reading here.

New and interesting post.

QQ more somewhere else, like in the corner with your dunce hat snuggly strapped to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice
    Not mad at all. You didn't address anything that I said.

I'm bored at work, too.
    I'm terribly disgusted in even considering to try and defend paladins any more, thus is the reason I didn't adress anything you said. I rolled a paladin, I love playing all the specs...I'm done defending what has already been "takin care of" in previous patches ie' Divine shield.

learnnnnnn tooooooo playyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    learnnnnnn tooooooo playyyyyyyyyyy
    How is that at all relevant to what anyone in here is talking about?

@Anononon
    Fair enough. I am the same way with my rogue.
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    only completely awful players get mad at bubble in arena, the rest know how to play with it in the game, and it is really not a huge deal. 2 classes can now remove bubble or similar effects. While in 2v2 you may not be partnered with a warrior or priest, but in 3v3 and 5v5 the chances are greatly increased that you will be.

This is an L2P issue..
    Haha that is so true. A good player will first aid if its a double dps team while i bubble. My dps is reduced greatly when I bubble and I dont have the mana pool to kill it by tossing myself big heals. People that QQ about bubble definitely need to L2P. haha

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena

i loled when i read that guy said loh can be used in arena lol.
    anyway sure go ahead remove bubble but put our 50 percent damage reduction on a 1 min cooldown and make it not cause forbearance.

i could deal with that
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kainron
    i loled when i read that guy said loh can be used in arena lol.
    anyway sure go ahead remove bubble but put our 50 percent damage reduction on a 1 min cooldown and make it not cause forbearance.

i could deal with that
    same for me

figure what i said above puts us in the same window of a defensive cooldown a minute like most classes have
    but of course people would start qqing about wings and 50% damage reduction lol
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

15+ Year Old Account

So damn OP idd!

If you got some decent dps and know how to use your skills, you can blow a pally in his bubble within seconds, let him heal up, wait for bubble to stop, and do the same again.

Now even Warrior/Priest can remove bubble...

but yes...it's OP!

15+ Year Old Account

Bubble pisses me off but with that said, it should be allowed. Bubble is not OP.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    QQ QQ QQ

Cyclone lasts 10.5 seconds max and the druid has to be relatively close to use it, unlike the good ol days.

Retadins QQ so damn hard. You can't have everything. Get over it. Try playing another class and understanding that they all have weaknesses and strengths.

-Another paladin who is tired of QQ from retadins.
    - Another Paladin that is sick of Paladins that seperate talents as if it's some different class, It's 3 talents we are all Paladins and what effects Ret has the same effect on Holy and Prot but obviously you know nothing about the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

While i do agree that bubble is pretty crazy good It DEFINITELY should not be removed. It alreayd 1/2s damage done because that was "too powerful", i dont see why there isn't a healing penalty for using it. I guess somehow blizz thinks that doing damage is more powerful than heal...
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateriser
    Nah Bubble should not be removed...but Retadins burst should be lowered a bit, aswell as Rogues and DKs
    I agree, I still think that ret pally burst is a little too high, especially with avenging wrath+stun/free crit... A full rotation of crits could easily take off 15k HP+hammer of wrath for another 5k or more which is extremely high especially against someone in plate with ~800 res. Rogues not so much, but if they get lucky and get a couple of crits in on you then you're dead no matter what. DK's SS is very strong in PVP atm, but at least you can't complain about it as much since it is no longer ranged and OP like icy touch spam used to be last season.

I think this is all fun for PVE, however in order to compensate for the high crits in PVP, the stamina values on PVP gear should be increased by a lot... There are a lot of classes out there that can easily crit for 5-10k regardless of your gear/resilience and when you have 20-25k hp to counter that, you really don't have a lot of time to react.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    I guess somehow blizz thinks that doing damage is more powerful than heal...
    It is ( especially if you are ret).... :
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

[Insert random QQ]
    [Insert random counter-QQ]
    [Insert random name-calling]
    [Insert random number that pop into your head]
    [Insert some more random bullshit]

Pallys are fine. you thinking they are OP is because one of the following:
    [1] You're a noob!
    [2] You have no fingers and cannot trinket out of stun or CC/get distance from AW or bandage when the pally bubbles and heals himself.
    [3] Pally using his 1hour duration undispellable stun on you and using bubble and AW at the same time which is totaly doable and also removes the 50% dmg reduction.
    [4] Your IQ is so low that you can't even read this!
    [5] All of the above except number 3 which if you didn't get it is not true.

Seriously get over it! yes burst is high but it's not only for pallys. bubble is a powerfull ability that often gives us a second life but it's ONCE every 5min and for 12sec and beside bubble we practicly have nothing.

Increasing HP would make healer teams insanely OP. can't speak for paladins in general cuz it might just be me that plays bad, but even with AW and HoJ I have to be insanely lucky to take down a disc prist or resto druid by my own atm. mostly only possible when their trinket is on CD.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    I agree, I still think that ret pally burst is a little too high, especially with avenging wrath+stun/free crit... A full rotation of crits could easily take off 15k HP+hammer of wrath for another 5k or more which is extremely high especially against someone in plate with ~800 res. Rogues not so much, but if they get lucky and get a couple of crits in on you then you're dead no matter what. DK's SS is very strong in PVP atm, but at least you can't complain about it as much since it is no longer ranged and OP like icy touch spam used to be last season.

I think this is all fun for PVE, however in order to compensate for the high crits in PVP, the stamina values on PVP gear should be increased by a lot... There are a lot of classes out there that can easily crit for 5-10k regardless of your gear/resilience and when you have 20-25k hp to counter that, you really don't have a lot of time to react.
    It is ( especially if you are ret).... :
    People were getting 4-5k crits in BC when people only had 10-13k hp. % wise, crits are softer now... Burst is fine right now.

I will say though... ret pallys do a bit too much burst damage. If you can trinket the stun or have a way to get out then they aren't too bad but, if not. GG. The way they are designed to do dps needs to be changed slightly. Reduce the mana cost of their abilities, nurf the dmg on crusaider strike and DS and ad another little melee damaging attack (similar to lava lash for shamans) so that they aren't able to CRUSH people every 15 seconds (which is especially rough for kiting classes).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    While i do agree that bubble is pretty crazy good It DEFINITELY should not be removed. It alreayd 1/2s damage done because that was "too powerful", i dont see why there isn't a healing penalty for using it. I guess somehow blizz thinks that doing damage is more powerful than heal...
    Blizzard decided to put the 50% healing penalty on the mana regen tool.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    [Insert random QQ]
    [Insert random counter-QQ]
    [Insert random name-calling]
    [Insert random number that pop into your head]
    [Insert some more random bullshit]

Pallys are fine. you thinking they are OP is because one of the following:
    [1] You're a noob!
    [2] You have no fingers and cannot trinket out of stun or CC/get distance from AW or bandage when the pally bubbles and heals himself.
    [3] Pally using his 1hour duration undispellable stun on you and using bubble and AW at the same time which is totaly doable and also removes the 50% dmg reduction.
    [4] Your IQ is so low that you can't even read this!
    [5] All of the above except number 3 which if you didn't get it is not true.

Seriously get over it! yes burst is high but it's not only for pallys. bubble is a powerfull ability that often gives us a second life but it's ONCE every 5min and for 12sec and beside bubble we practicly have nothing.

Increasing HP would make healer teams insanely OP. can't speak for paladins in general cuz it might just be me that plays bad, but even with AW and HoJ I have to be insanely lucky to take down a disc prist or resto druid by my own atm. mostly only possible when their trinket is on CD.
    No, that's pretty much right on. Geared+good healers are unkillable solo (unless you're dueling and can time the counter cooldown spam or run them oom - either way takes like 5 minutes). Rets do too much brust. If you are a healer and they are sitting on you then it's manageable but if you're a ranged class and they get within melee range you're looking at %50+ of your HP disapearing in 1-2 gcds.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoti Sticks
    Blizzard decided to put the 50% healing penalty on the mana regen tool.
    ...which can easily be avoided by simply adding /cancelaura (name of spell) to the beining of all of your healing spells. It still allows them to survive (and keep their partners alive) through amazing amounts of damage that other healing classes cannot do.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend