Poll: should this be allowed in arena?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Bubble

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Bubble

I like how 57,7% actually voted that Bubble should not be allowed in arena.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Either the question has been changed or I misread it. I voted no, because I read the question as "should bubble be removed from arena". I don't know if I fail reading comprehension or the OP is a sneaky bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by sainthubbins
    Either the question has been changed or I misread it. I voted no, because I read the question as "should bubble be removed from arena". I don't know if I fail reading comprehension or the OP is a sneaky bastard.
    '
    You misread it. It said "should this be allowed in arena?", to which you voted no.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    - Another Paladin that is sick of Paladins that seperate talents as if it's some different class, It's 3 talents we are all Paladins and what effects Ret has the same effect on Holy and Prot but obviously you know nothing about the class.
    Oh really? Has the same effect huh? So why is it that as holy I don't really give a crap about not having a gap closer? OHHH is it because I'm not trying to close the gap between me and DPS, I'm trying to make it bigger?

Newsflash jackass, talents make a pretty damn big difference in the class.

Other than being completely wrong anyway, what was your point? Are you trying to say retadins aren't QQing, because if so you're either blind or even dumber than I originally thought.

All I see in your post is you making some rant that really had nothing to do with what I said, and was wrong anyway. Grats on that.

Once again the cult shows its pure hatred for the Paladin. Bubble has been around for 4 years. Same with HOJ. Now and only now are they a problem. You lose all credibility with that hypocrisy.

These threads are both new and interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Once again the cult shows its pure hatred for the Paladin. Bubble has been around for 4 years. Same with HOJ. Now and only now are they a problem. You lose all credibility with that hypocrisy.

LOL WUT?

I have 4 questions for you:
    You do know that people have been complaining about both bubble and HOJ for at least as long as there have been arenas, right? Who is this cult, and how are they being hypocritical?
    What are you smoking? Will you share?

Paladins are balanced around bubble. They are easily interupte and cc'd when bubble is on cd.

this thread is teaming with 1200 bracket players.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

RARGHHHHHHHHHHHH NERD RAGE RARRGHGHG BLARHGFARGL

1i hate lolret
    2well huntards are op
    1well lolret stuns r op and resil should be on my pve epicz
    2GIVE ME MS AND CHARGE AND FEAR IMMUNITY
    1BUBBLE WAHHHH

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Grats on dying to a paladin who used his bubble well-timed! It's a baseline ability of ours. Would you want to remove the traps from hunters?

QQ more!

paladins have divine shield. if you cannot deal with it, you are a terrible player. end of discussion.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook
    i loled where do you play wow on private relams ???
    that LoH can use in arenas ?
    Read the whole thread, and he admit he is wrong and remembered wrong ;D

So much anger and hatred for us poor paladins Would almost be laughable if Blizz removed Divine Shield and Divine Protection / couldn't use them in arena, paladins would be crushed without some other buffs :

Quote Originally Posted by Angeal
    For arena I think it is abit OP as paladins can use LoH and bubble so in theory you have to take them to low HP twice before eventually being able to kill them, But is it not the same as having a disc priest with you who can bubble you and heal you full when ever they please? I think its just the situation where it can be OP like if both teams just have dps and no healers.
    They cant use LOH

Quote Originally Posted by Xulos01
    If your a warrior then i suggest you L2P
    If your a priest then i suggest you L2P

Infact everyone crying about paladins bubbling need to l2p. bet your arena rating isnt even above 1k
    I bet your English mark is not above 50%
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

Yo stop this.. Palas with no bubble ? target number 1 in arena after lock..stop this..i dont play paladin ( i got and alt, but my main is hunter) ..he got 50 % reduced dmg in it 2 classes dispell it.
    /end
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Vander Nars
    Im a retadin, and im hoping they remove bubble in the upcoming changes and give us real abilitys we need for dealing with ranged dps and casters, like a gap closing ability, a short cd interrupt and some kinda immunity to fear on a 30ish cd ability.
    So basically you're a retardin who wants to be a fury warrior who can heal himself and never have rage issues ?

I Lol'd IRL

In case no one has mentioned it, can't LoH in arena

Quote Originally Posted by Fimp
    clearly to op, i cant dps in my iceblock or heal myself in dispersion
    Oh, really? I don't have dots or frost nova, they shouldn't be allowed in arena.