What ret pally libram to use?

I have recently gotten all the good librams and wanna know what to use, or if they are situation specific.

Divine Storm + 235 damage
    Crusader Strike + 144 damage
    120 AP when I crusader strike (my choice so far for any situation)

But I wanted some actual smart people good at mathematics to decide what is best. Thanks.

Re: What ret pally libram to use?

Lucky you can actually get the 120 AP one.

That one hands down. If you want maths, I think you can look at wowhead under that very libram. I remember some maths in some libram's comments.

Deadly Libram of Fortitude (And Furious obviously, if obtainable), is going to be the superior libram in PVE for sure, because the AP will have 100% uptime and scale all abilities, and you'll see a bigger DPS increase from that than from the damage solely on Divine Storm ever 10 seconds.

For the first two...
    I'd say keep both. Use CS for primarily single-target fights, and DS for primarily multi-target fights. The DPS difference between them is so low it's in the realm of insignificance though.

If you can get Arena Libram, get that one.

Quote Originally Posted by epicave
    well i know for pvp id go with the one that increases Divine storm damage cause the mroe damage the more it heals you for and use crusader librams for Raids to get your overall single target Dps higher
    LOL

I laugh only because the healing from divine storm is a joke, and the increase from increasing divines storm is an even bigger joke.

I laugh continually because that's your reason for using this libram.

The the OP, hands down use the 120ap deadly gladiator's libram. It's better in every single way.

Yes, the 120 AP one for sure. It benefits every single ability you have (including even heals and SS), not just one ability like the CS or DS librams. It's also insanely easy to get now.

You basically can lose your way to a 1250 rating. You don't start losing points till you get past 1k and even then it's only a few points tops. When you win games you get something rediculous like 40+ points per win.

Of course the best libram for both PVE and PVP right now is the upgrade to the deadly libram, the furious one. This is going to be much much harder to obtain, but still not terribly hard. It was the first item I went for after season 6 started.

Pretty much everyone knows that the PvP Libram is BiS for PvE usage....

...everyone but Blizzard apparently...

Same applies for enh shaman's relic.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Pretty much everyone knows that the PvP Libram is BiS for PvE usage....

...everyone but Blizzard apparently...
    Looking at the ret Badge of Heroism libram still makes me cry.
    For future reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Blizz still thinks Ret uses Command in pve....or for that matter anything....

DONT TRUST THEM!

Also the 120 AP libram is easy, 1250 rating (I was already at like 1550 when my friend was like "ya know you can buy that already right?"), 300 arena points, 6k honor. WAY WORTH IT. EASY TO GET.

140AP Libram (1850 Arena rating, iirc)
    120AP Libram (1250 Arena rating)

(Not sure which is better here)
    Naxx Libram (increases CS damage) / Ulduar Libram (increases DS damage)

Those four are the only four you should really use. There is the Blue one from some PvP quest in Grizzle Hills and a Green one from a quest, but really. The Naxx you can buy with Emblems and the 120AP is easy to get, so why not get them?

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    Same applies for enh shaman's relic.
    :
    Aint that the truth. At least Rets have a decent chance of getting their Libram while playing their spec. GL to Enh going into Arena =(

@ Vazor

I agree it's easy, if you can stomach arena. After about 12 or so games, I just decided my Ulduar Libram would be good enough. There are many things I do to optimize my Raid DPS, but Arena will not be one of them.