Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Vex Interface Download

Not of every single addon lol,don't think anyone's THAT lazy,but just pitbull,kgpanels,bar,that was I referring to ask as an update:P

Just get Curse client.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Which addon is controlling the log out, breath, ress timer in bg and so on? I got two bars one for each, but they are so damn tiny and their position is weird. only two things I want to change otherwise its so damn good..! really good work mate

Deleted

NW i found it myself

Have a question hopefully someone here can help me out....

anyways lets say I hover over a quest reward in the quest dialogue box i get about 7 "other" items tooltips along with the quest items. How do i turn that off. These items are not in my inventory either

Deleted

Probably Outfitter:P

lmao clearly i didnt realize that outfitter was part of the package :P

Thank you kindly

i would really aprecciate an updated download.
    tried updating with curse, but your profiles disappeared =[

Deleted

To be honest,that's your issue,since I'm using the curse client,everything,and I mean everything is updated,profiles are still there.

If you can't even update your addons you shouldn't be using any :S

And by the way, curse client never modifies your wtf folder. Only interface, which has nothing to do with profiles.

Every time I log back into the game the font size in the chat pannel keeps going back to the default 10pt. any Ideas on why, or how I can make it stop? My eyes aren't what they used to be.

Ok. I figured it out, and it's a much needed upgrade to the defualt Blizz UI I've been using for the past 5 years. I'm wondering also, if anyone has tried this set up on a DK, and if they've fugured out what to do with the left over rune timer that sat under your portrate in the default UI.
    "Archaeology. It's like fishing....with a pickaxe."

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/182...0709162826.jpg

whats the name of that addon that shows proc/debuff bars of my target down by my profile.....and how do i toggle it...

Quote Originally Posted by Primera
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/182...0709162826.jpg

whats the name of that addon that shows proc/debuff bars of my target down by my profile.....and how do i toggle it...
    ClassTimers (/classtimer)

Everything works fine for me exept for one thing, in the middle of my screen there are two "columns" with plain white text one of the says: other says:
    44AP 11,8%crit 109hit Guild: 10
    Mail: 0/12 Friends: 3
    10fps Armor: 91%
    44,1 MiB Bag: 27/74
    100ms 21g 46s 23c

is there anyway i can remove it, its annoying as hell

nvm figured it out

it was SLDataText if any1 wants to know

When I get back to my actual PC at the end of the summer this UI looks very promising

Awesome Job!!

I like it!

2 suggestions for your next release:

1 - Use the UI scaler instead of scaling each add-on down.
    2 - Get rid of Sexymap..

I love the interface, but Im having one minor problem. When I am grouped and go into an instance, I cant right click and select options. I cant set group or change leader or anything. What addon is causing this? Any help would be appreciated.

How do I change the size of my character portrait/target and targets target? I figured it was pitbull but I only get a single option typing /Pitbull. I need to enlargen myself and my target to see my Energy and Combo points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkadin
    I love the interface, but Im having one minor problem. When I am grouped and go into an instance, I cant right click and select options. I cant set group or change leader or anything. What addon is causing this? Any help would be appreciated.
    That's a bug in Cartographer's Instance Maps, it was fixed a long time ago. For a workaround as long as you have Cartographer open - your right click works