Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What you guys think of them thinking about changing Unholy Blight?

Personally, I would love to see it moved up a tier and changed to be more Tank oriented.
    This way DPS won't get bloated AoE dmg, and all tanking specs has access to it while having the 51 points in another tree.
    Less dmg and with a bigger threat bonus.

Excesso

Re: What you guys think of them thinking about changing Unholy Blight?

Sounds good and posible imo

WOW, with it's new glyph, the aoe dmg is not bad, with more than 3 enemy around me, it's really sweet dps...

Might change the DPS of it or just lower duration every1 QQ`ing of DK's since the expansion has been released. dks are OP and will always be stop QQ`ing we own you.

Stupid change....probably cry baby rogues who are getting bumped from the top of the DPS charts.

"Oh no...a DK is doing too much damage in a raid....NERF them!!!!"

Personally, I'd like to see it removed and replaced by a tanking utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezero
    Might change the DPS of it or just lower duration every1 QQ`ing of DK's since the expansion has been released. dks are OP and will always be stop QQ`ing we own you.
    You are a moron. DKs arent supposed to be any stronger than any other class. This has been stated by blizzard. You arent supposed to be Alpha. Fking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangier
    Personally, I would love to see it moved up a tier and changed to be more Tank oriented.
    This way DPS won't get bloated AoE dmg, and all tanking specs has access to it while having the 51 points in another tree.
    Less dmg and with a bigger threat bonus.
    i think that if blizz were to implement this change by just moving it up a tier, it would give other classes of DK to get it as a tanking ability and it would make up a bit more dps for a blood spec against more multiple target fights, like in uldar.

Just moving up a tier would make the other branchs better AoE... (Blood would probably be broken AoE wise if they did)
    Imagine dancing Rune Weapon with a UB... =D

They are saying that the dmg in an AoE fight is too good for Unholy DK.

Personally, I rather them not change it at all.
    But if they did, rather it be reformed to a Tanking ability then a gimped version of itself.
    (Imagine how DW is now compare to before.)

They might be right for some very hc guilds, but in my fairly decent but not really hc guild I usually see rogues and shadow priests on top of the charts on heavy ad fights like thorim.

When I don't, it's usually more of a threat issue then DPS issue (as in DKs can usually survive ripping threat from tanks for a few seconds, unlike rogues or SPs).

After reading their message a few times... I still don't really get what's wrong with UhB. I'm a tank and it's amazing, but even as DPS it's better than a DC as long as it ticks for more than what, 7 seconds? What's so awkward about it?

Quote Originally Posted by seaboogers
    Stupid change....probably cry baby rogues who are getting bumped from the top of the DPS charts.

"Oh no...a DK is doing too much damage in a raid....NERF them!!!!"
    DKs aren't supposed to be at the top of DPS. Especially not through facerolling.

Make it a trainable ability with lesser damage but more threat, just like DnD.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hezero
    No you don't, most of you fail hard, and the very few of you that knows how to play is on par with other classes PvE wise.

Hm smt i am missing here.
    Lets say that yes unholy dks aoe is too high.When we are using DnD+icy touch( for frost fever)+ plague strike (for blood plague)+pesti (to spread our diseases)+blood boil+unholy blight yes it is true we can output very high dps on aoe packs.

So lets say that yes unholy aoe dps should be nerfed a bit.Then that must be in a way that will not hurt our single target dps which i think it is ok and in a way that will not hurt tanking.

What i think is wrong is that if unholy dks aoe is too high it is not the only one.
    Maybe none at blizzard has notice it but there is a class named rogue and they have a skill named fan of knives that can do the same dps and in many cases higher dps than unholy dks.

So we have a dk that using a combo of about 6 skills to do very high aoe dps and we also have a rogue that he is using mainly 1 skill and he is at the same lvl or higher in dps.Maybe there is also smt else that needs to be nerfed along with dks........

DON'T THINK BLIZZ CAN BALANCE THE GAME BEFORE 3.1 ROGUES WERE DAMN LOW IN DPS NOW AFTER 3.1 YOU CAN SEE ROGUES TO BE 1K DPS (ABOUT 20%) HIGHER THAN NOT ONLY THE HYBRIDS BUT ALSO THE REST PURE DPS CLASSES.

if you like your class play it if not play smt else or play another game.i am ok with my dk and i will keep playing with him till i am not enjoy it and i will reroll or play smt else but i will never land my hopes to the half brain developers

have fun

Am I the only one that is totally annoyed with the abbreviation of "something" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    Am I the only one that is totally annoyed with the abbreviation of "something" ?
    nope..

if it would at least be the official "sth." instead of some unofficial new ghetto euphemism but "smt"? come on...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    Nope, but it fits perfectly with all the retards raping the English language.
    In a few years from now, you would have to type:

m I teh onl 1 dats tot ann'd w/ teh abbr of "smt" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos
    DKs aren't supposed to be at the top of DPS. Especially not through facerolling.
    Why "aren't" DK's supposed to be at the top of DPS? Where is it written that "Class A" MUST top the DPS charts all the time?

When you're in a raid...what's the objective? To kill the BOSSES and clear the instance....NOT try to be the top of the DPS chart.

It's a STUPID change for a STUPID reason.....who cares if Class A has higher DPS than Class B....as long as the bosses are dropped....that's all that matters.

The more competitive your dps is in a raid the faster shit dies , as for UB I think they should make it a passive ability that does more dmg the more RP you have, so if your at 0 RP it does nothing and scales that way and with AP. Mechanics to play with are cool, not to mention that you would not want to dump your RP as often (or worry about it at least cause most DK are at full RP in like 4 attacks).