Deleted

Lock pet getting pwned-help

I am an affli lock running 2v2 with a holy paladin.It's currently impossible to deal with any sort of melee+healer team,since they just pwn the pet in seconds,forcing me to do nothing other than health funnel.Also my holy paladin partner can't put any sort of pressure on his own,so short of manaburning the enemy healer to 0,we cant win.Any clues on how to do it?

Re: Lock pet getting pwned-help

If they're constantly killing it switch to the void, takes them much longer to kill and specially with the change to the shield, much more survivability for you
    Just try and CC train the healer to make them blow CDs or waste mana on more expensive spells while you roll face over the melee, unless its a rogue they won't really have any CC to counter it
    If that doesn't work very well try UA + Fear on the melee (minimal damage so fear lasts more than 3 seconds) and you can keep switching between targets to wear down the healer (unlikely that your Pally will lose mana if you keep the melee off you)
    If its Blade's edge you can really own melee with demonic circle on the bridge

Deleted

The problem is,that the pet goes from 12-13k to 0 in 4 seconds or so vs a warrior or a retridin.A rogue takes longer,but they're usually paired with priests,so idling a bit to save my pet means my pally's down to 0 mana soon.And the greatest problem is,that i cant seem to put any sort of pressure on the enemy dps.After 2 fears+coil+spell lock,the enemy melee is down to 10%-and then i cant do much to stop the heals.

Deleted

And as long as the pet is out my survivability isnt a problem,my good pally,my teleport and my 850 resi makes sure im pretty much immortal as long as i got a pet out.And"rolling face"against an art of war retridin or a 28k hp warrior isnt exactly easy

Deleted

My partner is a pally-so only drain mana.And if i try to fear the melee,the healer's free to dispel the fear,and then we're back to my pet getting pwned and me needing to spam funnels.

try playing a hunter lol.
    This user has been banned.

Lol@ all these people who dont play a lock and trying to give tips.

1. Voids die just as fast as fulhunters.
    2. Kiting warriors..lol?
    3. UA/fear doesn't work anymore when fear breaks from 2 dot ticks or 1 dot crit.

If the healer of the opposing team is not a pally, then just wait until he's oom... A pally is un-oomable nowadays so after 3-15 min (depending on plenty things) the healer will be oom, your pally won't. Just finish up the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blardy
    Lol@ all these people who dont play a lock and trying to give tips.

1. Voids die just as fast as fulhunters.
    2. Kiting warriors..lol?
    3. UA/fear doesn't work anymore when fear breaks from 2 dot ticks or 1 dot crit.
    Lol @ all the warlocks that say "omg fear breaks after one tick!!!"
    I have 3728 dots + the pet on me and fear lasts its full duration most of the times...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahra84
    Lol @ all the warlocks that say "omg fear breaks after one tick!!!"
    I have 3728 dots + the pet on me and fear lasts its full duration most of the times...
    Get of the private server running 2.4 or earlier, you'll see on current it breaks after about 2000 dmg tops

Quote Originally Posted by trangoul
    Get of the private server running 2.4 or earlier, you'll see on current it breaks after about 2000 dmg tops
    Bullshit.
    I've been feared with melee on me beating the living crap out of me and still had it last long.

if you swap to voidy melee are less likely to kill it as it poses no threat to a healer, so stick with you felpuppy get your holadin to heal the pet for a brief while, then u fear the warrior when u can and COE pew pew drain mana gogogogo obviously with all your dots on
    it gets the off teams and the few times ive done it and thought the same team they swapped tacts went for me it was a fair bit easy as i cc'd the healer "alot" more