15+ Year Old Account

Ideas to fix shamans! (Wartools completely different talent tree)

Hello, I've been playing around with some talent changes.

I used the war-tools, if you have heared of it to set up a totally new talent calculator.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.war-tools.com/t63058.html

quoting the comment I made:
    Just want to inform everyone that there still might exist some spelling mistakes and/or spell mistakes since 3.1.1 default wasn't applied so I had to change a lot of them manually.. ++

Also please keep in mind, that there are no ranks (etc 1-5 on earth shield) so all spells is shown with rank 1. (I suppose/Think ^^)

To see/find the difference or changed stuff please check with wow's own talent calculator (or wowhead/thottbot) to see the differences.

I've written "Changed" (stole this idea) on the talents I've changed.

Feel free to discuss, qq, come up with some ideas/changes to what I've made and tell me your opinion.

Tho this is some small changes I'd like to see, and to be honest it wont make that much difference else then making shamans more viable in pvp and some small buffs (not really that big) for pve.
    Best regards Roar, so what ya think? =)
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

Re: Ideas to fix shamans!

Quote Originally Posted by Roar
    Hello, I've been playing around with some talent changes.

I used the war-tools, if you have heared of it to set up a totally new talent calculator.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.war-tools.com/t63058.html

quoting the comment I made:
    Best regards Roar, so what ya think? =)
    I think once more I've wasted 10secs on post wich wasn't even about my spec only because someone cant make more precise thread name.

edit: fixed minor spelling error.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalioshas
    I think once more I've wasted 10secs on post wich wasn't even about my spec only because someone cant make more precise threat name.
    "ninja edit:" Ahh, I suppose you mean.. "Thread" name. I actually named my thread to get more attention from players/people that reads. More views = bigger chance somone got an idea or want to comment something help me out, tell me about what they feel etc about my post.

Ill let what I said first stay in case there was something in it.. afterall:
    Please enlightn me, and sorry.. but my english ain't perfect, tho I'm trying my best.

AND - "wich wasn't even about my spec" .. I changed ALL the 3 talent trees, so what do you really think about when it wasn't about your specc? ..

I'm sorry in that case, but at least you seemed to care enough to take a look and make a post, so thank you for the bump and hopefully I can get an explaination on what ya mean..

Best regards Roar =)

Looks too good to go live ever.As enhance- change to toughness seems quite nice and would be welcome in pvp. What I would want to see at the moment- change to lava lash. Ability seems weak(better than nothing but still..) giving it some sort of lets say- minor ArP debuff for short time, or even if it would do less initial damage but apply flame shock like dot for 6secs- over all damage from LL would remain the same, but it would be helpful in pvp versus opponents who can stealth. I've not checked it all through accurately- sorry, just tired and sleepy atm.
    P.S. As for editing my grammar- thanks,not a native english speaker as you've noticed, not to mention sleepiness .Favor in return- elemental tree of yours, Elemental Warding : "... and increases all healing received...". As for second bump- my pleasure

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ideas to fix shamans! (Wartools completely different talent tree)

Aye aye, thanks a lot for the second feedback and thank you for helping me out with when it comes to my own english (Changed it to received ^^)
    --

Also changed a lot to make it way more realistic, so if you got the time to check stuff out.. again or somone else , It would be really nice =)

Best regards Roar

not sure why you would change something that doesnt need changing...

Enhancement shamans are doing great right now, better than before at least.
    Elemental Shamans are still hanging in there, and the small boosts are getting them where they need to be.
    Resto shamans... come on... our healing tree actually is awesome
    It's just a game.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    Resto shamans... come on... our healing tree actually is awesome
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....63979122&sid=1

--

really, resto shamans need some love in pvp.. a lot of love really, compare them with ANY healer. And the other healers would be a better choice overall.
    To be honest, their the easiest class to lock down and cc. Tho it is a LOT more fun to play shamans, you can't even come close to a druid.

Example: you need to choose between good mana regen or to survive. WS or ES, you need to choose between different totems to survive and totems are way to easy to destroy! .. Bam!

Tho when your really good, you can do well but not close to the other healers really. So they needed some minor buffs to be honest.
    Thanks for your reply tho =)

Best regards Roar

15+ Year Old Account

Made a whole lot of changes now to make the talent tree look way more realistic, I'd love some feeback on it now =)

Best regards Roar