Shadow Dance Action Bar Question

Is there any way to swap to the Shadow Dance action bar without actually using Shadow Dance? I want to edit it, but I kinda need more than the 10 or so seconds that Shadow Dance lasts. I tried swapping through my action bars in stealth and not in stealth, but I can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Re: Shadow Dance Action Bar Question

nope there isn't^^

If you use bartender you can. Or bongos three. Even with the default ui you may be able to shift up arrow to it. (havent used default since vanilla)
    Official Blizzard Quote:
    [Blizzard Source]

HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU COULD FEAR DRUIDS IN ARENA (ONCE)

DONT WORRY, WE FIXED IT

The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.

I've tried using the key bindings for Previous Action Bar and Next Action Bar, and Action Pages 1-6, but none of it worked. It seems really dumb to have no way to get to it other than actually using Shadow Dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Hi there

I have a little problem with my shadow dance.

When I push the buttom for shadow dance the action bars don't change. So I have the same action bar as I always have unstealthed.

Can it be one of my addons that blocks it in some way?

It's a little noobish question perhaps, but Im going mad about this problem :P

Thanks for answers!

It still amazes me that blizzard doesn't let you change your shadow dance bar out of shadow dance.