LVL 69 twink warrior. advice/critique

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...elstrom&n=Xiin

lay it in.

only thing i wont do is level Engineering, because i plan to use him some day for somethign other than PvP.
    otherwise its free game.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Re: LVL 69 twink warrior. advice/critique

you friend are gonna do some serious damage.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Nibelung

ty

but i was hoping for some more advice then this =(
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Haxx0r

Twinks are for those with small peens, who feel the need to make up for it with a large e-peen

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Someone on these forums has a nice answer for this topic in his signature..

Something like this:
    A twink is like a 40-year-old going back to pre-school to be the smartest one in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...elstrom&n=Xiin

lay it in.

only thing i wont do is level Engineering, because i plan to use him some day for somethign other than PvP.
    otherwise its free game.
    Your losing the prismatics the next patch,also Not having iron will is pretty much fail for a PvP toon.
    Also i'd look into getting Weapon mastry because from what i can see, Your getting stuns for full duration and disarms too.that can be crippling.

Your gear looks pretty good, but you need Iron Will and Weapon Mastery. I think a 70 twink would be a lot more fun, since you can still do rated arena matches at lvl 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    Your gear looks pretty good, but you need Iron Will and Weapon Mastery. I think a 70 twink would be a lot more fun, since you can still do rated arena matches at lvl 70.
    if u do 70 you enter bg's from 70-79 (eots, ab and wsg) so HF getting pwned by lvl 79 with northerend gear

FYI: your post fail

I personally twinked a toon at 79 (Rogue). Reason being for 1) the craftable PvP set that most people don't bother using (puts me at 350-375 resil.. don't have WoW on this comp or I'd check to make sure) and 2) you have access to all skills, except those at 80, of course.

Other than that, if you still wish to remain at 69, you should pick up Iron Will and Wep Mastery.

I haven't done much looking into the 60-69 bracket. My warrior is still 65 atm.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8752/caerelia.jpg
    (Sig too large, sorry!)

I kept my hunter at 69 (and at 60 for the 50-bracket AV) for a while, it was pretty fun, I admit.

As for some suggestions... you seem pretty well geared out.
    My Site(s): http://guidewiki.com
    Links: WoW Guide | Leveling Guide | Gold Guide

In the next patch while doing pvp your going to get exp in/from BG's so waste of time to twink imo.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    In the next patch while doing pvp your going to get exp in/from BG's so waste of time to twink imo.
    Blizz has always said the experience will be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakEyy
    if u do 70 you enter bg's from 70-79 (eots, ab and wsg) so HF getting pwned by lvl 79 with northerend gear

FYI: your post fail
    A well geared/played lvl 70 can hold their own pretty well against most opponents in the 70-79 bracket. You'll have a hard time with the 79 twinks you run across, but there rare. You can always do AV if you're worried about getting beat up too bad in the other BG. Lvl 70 also opens up a lot more gear options. All the Guardians gear is still available, as well as the Brutal arena gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.