Restodruid/warrior vs restoshaman/dk

I am playing shaman/dk in 2v2 but against any druid team we loose cant do a shit, for example we just met warrior/restodruid the warrior begins on my dk we soft nuke warrior the warrior charge me and run away a little and charge again and charge again and charge again and charge again + alot of dmg we cant do a shit about them, if we go on the druid, the druid shapeshifts and run away! and guess what! the warrior charges!!!+it doesnt matter the warrior doesnt even care to help his druid becouse thw druid just pop cyclone/root and run away!!!!! I am so tired of the idiotic resto druid class atm... and if we by all means take the druid to low hp he get into bear form!!!

Wtb bear form/bubble/pain supression or fucking ANYTHING! not a stupid 4k absorb tard shield from stoneclaw...

Re: Restodruid/warrior vs restoshaman/dk

Ever hear of Chains of Ice?

If you're getting constantly charged by a warrior as DK you're doing it wrong. Actually I think a lot of your problems could be solved with this simple skill. Few pro tips:

- Warrior charge 12s when glyphed. Chains of Ice > Charge, true story.
    - Druids train mana every time they go bear, go travel, ect. Chains of Ice on them after they shift will force them to take damage or run off.
    - Silence or interupt Cyclone's and roots.

You know what the easiest thing to do though is? Stay on the warrior like glue. Have your shaman focus frame the druid, shock any cyclones that he tries to cast. Also have your shaman purge spamming the warrior to get rid of hots. The druid will burn a ton of mana trying to keep up heals and not even bother with cyclones since he needs every GCD. You can then have your shaman shock the druids nourish or w/e when warrior gets low.

(I play Warrior/Shaman and this is what we do vs resto druid teams to an extent).

a warrior is gonna stick on you and slow.. make sure you have instant ghostwolf and your dk is failing if he isnt DG the warrior off of you after the warrior charges. You might not win the mana battle especially if the druid gets your totems but basically it boils down to they have a MS and you dont. IF your dk does DG the warrior off of you.. then hes going to get on your dk sunder him up and blow BS and you will burn alot of mana through that.

Chances are you won't win the mana war, thats why you need to put a lot of pressure on the warrior with shocks and purges.