Warrior macro help?

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with an issue I've been having with just about every Shield Reflection macro I've tried. It seems as if everytime I switch stances with the macro it equips.. then unequips my shiled until I keep spamming it further. I just recently noticed that this has been causing me to use the macro and also shield wall on top of it.. then it takes the shield off and I lose reflect and wall lol. Anyone know what the issue could be or have a macro that works right? Or is this just something that was changed with 3.1? Thx.

Re: Warrior macro help?

#showtooltip Spell reflect
    /equip 1H Weapon
    /equip Shield
    /cast Spell reflect

should work just fine to spam.

YOU BROKE THE RULES...
    NOW, I'LL PULL OUT ALL YOUR PUBIC HAIR!

Thanks for the reflect macro. I also had the same problem with my shield wall macro since everytime i switched to defense it would un-equip my shield some of the time. Like i would test it in town and sometimes it wouldn't take it off and sometimes it would, i only pressed the macro 1 time too. Is there a shield wall macro anyone knows that works too?

#showtooltip Shield Wall
    /cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance
    /equip 1H Weapon
    /equip Shield
    /cast Shield Wall

Thanks Cyrant i'll work with those macros. The shield wall one also took my shield off more than half of the time when i switched stances but im wondering if it was just because the cool down for wall wasn't up or something. Thx again

l2play imo....

man i feel sorry for your arena teams....

hope you get it to work soon. ;D ;D

One of the most common errors when switching from a 2H to 1H + Shield is trying to equip the shield before the 1H. So make sure that your macro equips the 1H first

Also for PvP I can recommend puting one more line in the macro:

/cancelaura Bladestorm

Put it on the first line, works nice for me!

Lol i found out the problem... outfitter was messing it up. Thx for the replies everyone, appreciate the help =D