Need some hints/strats for my warrior/druid 2s combo!!!!!

My brother and I are playing as warrior/druid for 2s this season, with myself being the warrior. We both contain decent gears with all deadly/hateful piece with the exception of my weapon being the [Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver], which drops from loken in H HOL. We've been trying this entire week to hit 1850 to get me the furious weapon, but only to see our arena rating hit 1840 and then owned by teams with retribution paladin and/or deathknight. I've been all over the internet, scouting for hints,strategies or videos for my combo, but cant seem to find anything up to date for patch 3.1. So if anyone here makes their own videos, or have a strategy guide for warrior/druid vs other combos, please let me know. Thank you in advance for your time.

P.S. Anything is helpful, and sorry for my grammar.

Re: Need some hints/strats for my warrior/druid 2s combo!!!!!

aww.. was about to post something absolutely not helpfull when I saw your PS :'(
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

lol is ok, thanks for reading though.

Against Ret pallies, You should charge into him, hamstring, then run away from him. I know it doesn't sound fun, but do it. He can't unload on you, just bounce back and forth between him and his partner. Do your best to keep damage off you. You can kite the pally over to the druid, and have the druid bearform, bash him. If you go allout on the pally, you can force him to bubble because of mortal strike. But if he has wings on him, It's best to just try to hamstring and run til wings go bye bye.

- Ret Pally.
    http://www.youtube.com/ThinkingsHard Youtube for WoW PvP, Arenas, BG's, PvE, Starcraft II and possibly more!

blblb

your druid should be able to survive against ret pallys for ages
    just tell him never to leave tree form when the pally is close to him
    or he will HOJ and nuke him down in seconds if you trying to get cyclone
    off try get pally in entangling roots before cyclone or you charge the pally
    and put hamsting on him to give your druid some time to get away from the pally

As for the warrior i have no idea how to play one in arena never played the class.
    im sure some other people have much better advice thats just how we do it

thanks for all the replies, i will try it out on monday when we're free to arena again. Still looking for a video or strats against other combos as well. thanks again.

Im guessing you are facing a decent amount of Rogue+Priest teams, for My druid and I... I focus the priest (Warrior) and the druid will cyclone the rogue... The rogue will try to focus me so I will keep Priest+Rogue slowed, and when I land MS on both, Rogue+Priest, and an Unrelenting Assualt thing... I bladestorm and end the game...

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    aww.. was about to post something absolutely not helpfull when I saw your PS :'(
    you just did /gasp

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Zuthos
    Against Ret pallies, You should charge into him, hamstring, then run away from him. I know it doesn't sound fun, but do it. He can't unload on you, just bounce back and forth between him and his partner. Do your best to keep damage off you. You can kite the pally over to the druid, and have the druid bearform, bash him. If you go allout on the pally, you can force him to bubble because of mortal strike. But if he has wings on him, It's best to just try to hamstring and run til wings go bye bye.

- Ret Pally.
    wrong
    if he has wings, kill him

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

You're posting on the wrong forums but instead of just trolling you I'll direct you to the place you're looking for:

Arenajunkies.com
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

every time you lose a game, stop for 5 minutes and think about why you lost. then try and do better next time.
    druid warr is easy enough to play, you should be able to think of a reasonable strat against most other comps.
    This user has been banned.

Hamstring all over the place all the time

I MADE 1850 FINALLY, ok now i need to figure out which weapon to go for as a orc warrior. axe,mace or sword? please state reasons, thanks you guys for all the help.

Grats on 1850! Get the axe because of your orc racial and because axes look the coolest

Back at 70 it was MACES > ALL, but now I think the weapon specialization talents are pretty even.

ya, thinking about it lol. axe sounds promising

Quote Originally Posted by Chad84
    ya, thinking about it lol. axe sounds promising
    Even without the orc racial, 5% crit is best, hands down. 5 expertise is just a bonus....or did it get lowered to 3?

like posted earler, hamstring ret, and get on their healer, if you draw out the match you'll prob win cause of mortal strike is harder on the mana pool.

the most important thing about druid warrior is positioning. NEVER EVER LOS your healer especially from ret 1 hoj even if trinketed followed by repentance is going to kill you (i play ret and this is how I beat majority of the teams we go against)

I picked up the axe, please any suggestion on the enchant please? berserking?

Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking
    Axe + Zerking

Balls Deep!!