Need tips vs dk/healer

Im playing rogue/priest , cant blame me^^

Obviously i stick to the dk , we both cc the healer .But its not an easy fight .40%wins /60% loses id say.
    Im looking for tips that might help.
    For ex i try to avoid him while hes under Icebound fortitute after a gouge , vanish and i go harrass abit the healer , then get back to dk.

Re: Need tips vs dk/healer

depends a bit on the DK's healer, but i dont think you are playing offensively enough. instead of sticking on the DK, CC him as much as possible and then work his healer. open with sap, have your priest either MC him or fear him just before it ends, if he trinkets or pops lichborn, blind him. that coupled with your priest spamming dispel and mana burns on the healer, you should be able to either kill the healer or have him so OOM even when the DK finally gets back in the fight, you have enough of an edge to either kill the priest or kill the DK because his healer just cant heal him anymore.

the problem is DK rogue is pretty lop sided. if a rogue cant kill a DK in the first 20 seconds he probably isnt going to. rogues get weaker as the fight goes on as he starts cycling through his cooldowns. the DK will be burning his defensive cooldowns of course, but a lot of them are on shorter timers, and the DK doesnt rely on any of them to increase his dps or lockdown his opponent, and has equal avoidance, superior mitigation, and some useful gimmicks to take rogues down, such as rune strike or summon gargoyle
    all hail king frost strike

Re: Need tips vs dk/healer

Dks parry and mitigate lots of dmg, and still are able to rape your rogue. I would try to kill the healer, slow the DK as much as possible so he won't be able to hit your rogue in the back full time.

Dks are a pain in the ass mostly -.-