Thread: fix the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: fix the game

Warriors have MANY survival cd's?!Are you freakin kidding me?!All we have is shield block which is on 1 minute cd's and does almost nothing unless you spec protection.We have shield wall which is good but has a 5 minute cooldown and requires us to go defensive and we can't go much damage because we have equiped a shield and 1 hander.Ret pallies hmm.. they have a bit more survival cd's,but you can still kill them post 3.1.

Now if you tell us what class you play and what setup you are in,maybe we can tell you where you are doing mistakes and what you need to do to turn the tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreacable
    Warriors have MANY survival cd's?!Are you freakin kidding me?!All we have is shield block which is on 1 minute cd's and does almost nothing unless you spec protection.We have shield wall which is good but has a 5 minute cooldown and requires us to go defensive and we can't go much damage because we have equiped a shield and 1 hander.Ret pallies hmm.. they have a bit more survival cd's,but you can still kill them post 3.1.

Now if you tell us what class you play and what setup you are in,maybe we can tell you where you are doing mistakes and what you need to do to turn the tide.
    Heard that survival CD's are supposed to help you deal more damage.

lolwut
    Rogue|Lock|Shaman|Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Wartide
    Heard that survival CD's are supposed to help you deal more damage.

lolwut
    It's not like we have 2 stuns,better disarm than the warrior,have mitigation increasing ablities (CoS,evasion).Paladins even in bubble can rape you really easy.Not to mention that we can't use shield wall if we are disarmed...

Quote Originally Posted by chrion
    Melee Hybrid class's with tons of survival ahouldnt have nearly as much dmg as they do, and it shouldnt come as easy for them. Pop CD's 3 shot people isnt fun. And yes I made a bit of a fool of myself, btu we just faced 30 ret and warr teams in a row....FOTM city tonight, and im frustrated.
    lol fotm....I highly doubt anyone has rolled a warrior levelled him to 80 and then geared him enough to even touch 2k in the short amount of time since the last patch.

you apparently have no idea about warriors. we have very little survivability without a healer, keep our healer busy and we go down in a split second. shield walla nd shield block can help sometimes, but if we are already very low there is very little those things actually do to help.

would love to know what class this guy is. im thinking warlock, maybe huntard.

Nah don't think he is a hunter cuz hunters just pwn us warriors.We beat locks easily.Maybe he is one of those locks that try to fear a warrior while he is using berserker rage or Bladestorm.Funny times ;D

i destroy hunters...then again i never pvp without my pally in my pocket lol.

Deleted

Locking the topic. Feel free to start it again, but keep it constructive please.