Loot.

thanks.

for nothing.

Deleted

Re: 61dk attack sequence

Quote Originally Posted by severed
    /randomcast

Should do the trick.
    This. Seems to have worked on the tournament realm at least.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Just PS > IT -> SS -> BS and DC. Mob should be dead by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnesic

thanks.

for nothing.

You are level 61, who cares about min-maxing? If you are dying or struffling at all, you are doing something seriously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by newo

You are level 61, who cares about min-maxing? If you are dying or struffling at all, you are doing something seriously wrong.
    its not about min or maxing anything i just feel like whenever i attack something i do it messy.
    id like it to be clean instead of trying to just click everything once its off cooldown

Deleted

Deleted

If you did the starting quest chain then the only abilities you start off with are ones that you need to use.

Seriously there is nothing more than the obvious.

Just because you are asking a stupid question you should exept stupid answers.... Infact....

This should help you

Quote Originally Posted by clampy
    If you did the starting quest chain then the only abilities you start off with are ones that you need to use.

Seriously there is nothing more than the obvious.

Just because you are asking a stupid question you should exept stupid answers.... Infact....

This should help you

okay Mr. elitist, there is no stupid questions.
    what would be stupid if i kept going on not really knowing what i was doing, especially if there is an easier way to do it.

i dont get why people have to be such tools on forums.

okay Mr. elitist, there is no stupid questions.
    what would be stupid if i kept going on not really knowing what i was doing, especially if there is an easier way to do it.

i dont get why people have to be such tools on forums.
    Unholy is all based on scourge strike. IT, PS (to get your diseases up), SS, BS BS (this will turn your blood runes into death runes). From this point the whole idea is to keep diseases up, and use as many scourge strikes as possible. The scourge strike glyph and 3/3 reaping are required.

Pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by plagueshard
    Unholy is all based on scourge strike. IT, PS (to get your diseases up), SS, BS BS (this will turn your blood runes into death runes). From this point the whole idea is to keep diseases up, and use as many scourge strikes as possible. The scourge strike glyph and 3/3 reaping are required.

Pretty easy.
    thank u very much i will try it out once im able to log

Deleted

its not about min or maxing anything i just feel like whenever i attack something i do it messy.
    id like it to be clean instead of trying to just click everything once its off cooldown
    I felt exactly the same at that lvl and by the time i got to 70's i was working it out and it felt good too, without help from anyone else. So learn the basics as anyone would by just lvling. Its the best way imo and you get to know it all inside out. then come here and perfect it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm wondering how on earth you got that many emblems of heroism, since you seem to have no clue. Unholy death knights at lvl 61 is really faceroll. The first reply isn't even wrong, even though it seems he is just joking. You just have to keep up Frost Fever and Blood Plague, then you can pretty much use any ability you want, and keep yourself alive with Death Strike and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    I'm wondering how on earth you got that many emblems of heroism, since you seem to have no clue. Unholy death knights at lvl 61 is really faceroll. The first reply isn't even wrong, even though it seems he is just joking. You just have to keep up Frost Fever and Blood Plague, then you can pretty much use any ability you want, and keep yourself alive with Death Strike and stuff.
    like i said i have the basic jist of what im doing i just feel like the way im doing it is sloppy and it could be cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by plagueshard

Pretty easy.
    Except the glyph of Scourge Strike is terrible for both PVP and PVE. It's too random, and you aren't getting desecration. Sure you could keep desecration up with a PS, but that just leaves you with an unused frost rune doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by newo
    Step 1.

Take Face.

Step 2.

Roll across keyboard.

Step 3.

Loot.
    I registered just to say the funniest post i've read in ages lol

Quote Originally Posted by GemaRawr
    Except the glyph of Scourge Strike is terrible for both PVP and PVE. It's too random, and you aren't getting desecration. Sure you could keep desecration up with a PS, but that just leaves you with an unused frost rune doing nothing.
    "Your Plague Strikes and Scourge Strikes cause the Desecrated Ground effect. Targets in the area are slowed by 50% by the grasping arms of the dead while you cause 5% additional damage while standing on the unholy ground. Lasts 12 sec."

^^ your wrong. unholy PvE dps is all about chaing SS as much as possible, you only recast IT/PS if your diseases are about to drop off before you next FU(or DD) runes are ready.

(SS changed to proc Des in the last major patch)

If you are leveling then on a pale horse may help you better than ghoul frenzy, and you can take out one point from wondering plague too.