[PvP Resto] gems/enchants ?

Soooo you guys trees playin' some PvP what would you focus on gemming/enchanting/ for your PvP stuff ? Right now I'm 4/5 hateful + 1/5 furious + various pvp epics. I got around 22,5k HP with MotW, 779 resilience, and around 1850+ healing-SP in tree form. I'm currently fully gemmed 9 SP/ 12 stam + 3 times 41 stam (JC ones). But now that I got that 2k 2c2 rating, I'm gonna have my T1 stick tomorrow, and I'm still farming some stuff and so on. So my Stam/Resilience will go up and up... But I do not know If it's the best choice. I was considering regemming yellow+red sockets with 9SP / 8 resi and blue ones with 8 spir / 8 resi...

(FYI I play druid/hunter and I am rarely focused by the team facing, so my 22-23k HP are just here for the rogue/ret team not to scream "OMFG THE TREE'S GOT 14k HP !!!! GO GO GO !!!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: [PvP Resto] gems/enchants ?

I have not played a lot of games this season, but at some points I had over 1k resil and would still get decimated (usually by a ret pally with BoF).

I am slowly transitioning to 600-700 resil and the rest is stam as it seems to give me more survivability when focused.

I think sitting at 23k HP and 1900+ SP sounds about right for the goal. After that try and increase your stam and SP respectively.

Re: [PvP Resto] gems/enchants ?

I just started pvping, and I'm sitting at a measly 1300 rating lol...I know pathetic. Well I have about 300-400 resillience, 19khp, at about 1900sp. The only time I normally get burst down is by shaman/ret pally. Maybe duel ret pallys. But thats only if I'm out of tree form trying to CC. Any good strats you guys have for a resto/hunter combo? Thats what I run with and we've been doing good so far, although our wins/lose ratio is kinda yucky lol we're barely in the positive lol