Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.1.2 on Live Servers, Comics

Farewell Wintergrasp. It was fun (and profitable) while it lasted.

# Nightsong Garb 4-Piece Set Bonus: Chance for Insect Swarm to trigger an instant Starfire changed to 15%.
    ehm is it a buff or nerf? as atm set bonus does not display amount of trigger chance..
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

New Fusion Blade stats (drop from Mimiron 10man Hard):

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo
    ehm is it a buff or nerf? as atm set bonus does not display amount of trigger chance..
    It's a buff. Currently it's 5%.

However it's bugged at the moment. If the set bonus procs while you're already casting a Starfire the buff will be consumed when the cast finishes. Until that bug is fixed the set bonus is nearly useless.
    Originally Posted by Eyonix
    We see comments on the difficulty of a raid dungeon every time we've released one since after Blackwing Lair. The complaints never come from the players who actually did any of the content interestingly enough.

uhm... why do the new and "improved" mounts look exactly as lame as the old mounts?

I thought they would use the city symbol (the same symbol as in the tabards and standarts) for the mounts armor...

Really I have no idea why one mount costs 100 seals and the other only 5 seals... both of them are boring -.-

Are the argent pets becoming BoP? Or is that just a rumor being spread.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    That's only if you keep on winning. It's good news for realms where people suck.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    /agreed
    Work in Progress....

I love how they never fix Demonic Pact. Supposedly they had fixed its accosiation with Fel Armor and the spirit issues... but its not listed on notes.

grrr

15+ Year Old Account

I don't get what they're doing with WG.. we'll see how it plays out.

Man, that gladiator comic is over my head or something cause it's like..never funny.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Argent Tournament Mounts
    The Argent Tournament mounts are being updated with this patch. Mounts already purchased at the Argent Tournament will be replaced with the updated mounts when this patch goes live.

For those looking to get their hands on even more sweet rides, ten mounts using the original tournament look will be available for purchase from Argent Tournament vendors for 5 Champion's Seals and 500 gold (faction discounts apply). To purchase these original mounts at the Argent Tournament, players must be either members of, or exalted with, the corresponding faction.
    Do you need to be champion with a faction to buy the old mount?? (seals 500 gold) Or just exalted??

Bou, I think you got the wrong picture linked for Guise of the Midgard Serpent.
    The one you got displays the nerf to the AP "to bring it more in line", not the buff to item level.
    Scratch that, it seems I'm not able to read properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I don't get what they're doing with WG.. we'll see how it plays out.

Man, that gladiator comic is over my head or something cause it's like..never funny.
    Its a story, not every part is supposed to be funny.
    Go read a comic book, im sure not every picture will make you cry your eyes out while rolling on the floor.. :

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle
    uhm... why do the new and "improved" mounts look exactly as lame as the old mounts?

I thought they would use the city symbol (the same symbol as in the tabards and standarts) for the mounts armor...

Really I have no idea why one mount costs 100 seals and the other only 5 seals... both of them are boring -.-
    Yeah, I don't see a lot of difference in them either.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Why did they take 20 strength off of the Shieldwall of the Breaker (http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...tr_9901_32.jpg).
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-386998.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

According to the latest PTR build, the honor gains in Wintergrasp have been slightly nerfed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Lake Wintergrasp

Am I the only one confused by this? This seems to indicate the rewards for just participating (quests aside) have gone way up.

Maybe now that WG is not even worth playing, Ulduar won't be so laggy every night. Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by bas
    Do you need to be champion with a faction to buy the old mount?? (seals 500 gold) Or just exalted??
    I would think so, you can only buy the mount from that faction vendor, and the vendor only opens up after you have reached champion with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by stealth2
    Why did they take 20 strength off of the Shieldwall of the Breaker (http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...tr_9901_32.jpg).
    they added expertise for those points instead.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

With these new mounts, getting the 50,100 mount achievement will be that much easier.