Thread: General Vezax

General Vezax

Someone in the paladin forums mentioned that dark runes return mana during the fight, is this true ?

If it is gg blizz back to farming old consumables for me for that backup extra bit of mana.

Re: General Vezax

If u play right u dont need it, n if u do the hard mode well stop crying and do some für the point + drake.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Heard that aswell, but they are on a 15min CD tho. Make the DPS pop more vapors if ur running low on mana tbh.

Deleted

There are only a set ammount of vapours, not like you can pop them all the time.

It's really not a hard fight, especially after Mimiron (not "hard" either, but infinitely harder than Vezax)...don't see why you would need to farm anything to help you kill him.

15+ Year Old Account

Dark Runes means you don't have to move to vapor spot :P

They should be killed in a spot where healers are standing anyways, so once again, you waste time farming Dark Runes.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MilkaMaus
    If u play right u dont need it, n if u do the hard mode well stop crying and do some für the point + drake.
    If you had gone to school, you'd have learned how to write cohesive english sentences, and you could stop making people cry trying to decipher your mental diarrhea.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Dark Runes means you don't have to move to vapor spot :P
    If you're only getting ~1200 mana from a Vapor, you're doing it wrong.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

MilkaMaus get a dictionary and look up what "backup" means.
    Elektrik I killed vezax a week last thursday.
    Firecrest Its for that wonderful thing called RNG where on a very rare occurance you could get all the vapor clouds you are assigned to with only 2 other people in them for the entire fight interrupted by multiple purple spooze cannon's and life leech debuffs.
    My QQ comment was trying to say blizz fails at doing what they say they will do a lot and wasn't *that* serious, go troll elsewhere and thankyou for making me clarify what I was saying hope this is clearer.

BTW with the 15min cd on the item blizz has introduced that stops it being a heavy farm consumable.

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    It's really not a hard fight, especially after Mimiron (not "hard" either, but infinitely harder than Vezax)...don't see why you would need to farm anything to help you kill him.
    indeed.. if you were able to do mimiron properly .. (and not fluke it :P ) then vezax is easy as well.
    It's just a game.