Thread: I'm so FURIOUS

I'm so FURIOUS

Hey guys

Just a quick question, for 2v2 arena.

Would splicing two pieces of Conquerers, and three pieces of Furious be better.

or just go for the full furious set.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I'm so FURIOUS

2p conq does not much for you anyway. only more dmg on HoW. exorcism is useless.

and it depends on your setup.

if you have a healer, you can use more gear to do dmg without taking too much risks

I would use the chest or legs for more str/crit and freeing up some hit so you can use furious offset pieces.

Right now I'm tied to the bladed steelboots and the bracers of unrelenting attack for hit for pvp.

I think I am going to just use the highest Ilevel gear I can get. The furious stuff is 232 and you really only lose hit from using that instead of t7. T8 will give you a little more crit, but 80 resil is a lot on a chest/legs. I use the +hit offset gear, but I have no idea what I am going to be using once Im 5/5 furious. Will probably use t8.5 legs + 4 pc furious.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

what is the pvp hit cap?

im aiming for 4/5 conqueror's, furious gloves, wrists, belt, boots, back, neck and a single ring. probably gonna use an ulduar ring and keep my greatness trinket.

gonna use the Wintergrasp trinket with AP over resil.

Quote Originally Posted by banky
    what is the pvp hit cap?

im aiming for 4/5 conqueror's, furious gloves, wrists, belt, boots, back, neck and a single ring. probably gonna use an ulduar ring and keep my greatness trinket.

gonna use the Wintergrasp trinket with AP over resil.
    If you wear much less than 400 resilience in an arena prepare to get your teeth kicked in.

Aim for 4%+ hit.

The melee PVP hit cap is 5% and it goes up depending on whether or not they have "chance to miss" talents.

I would roll with 2 piece conq because the 2 set bonus is actually pretty nice. Your hammer of wrath crits probably around 80% of the time and since everyone has a lot of resilience to soften some of that damage, the extra 10% damage will help you finish off your opponent with your execute.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Why so furious?
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    If you wear much less than 400 resilience in an arena prepare to get your teeth kicked in.

Aim for 4%+ hit.

its actually adding up to just shy of 500 resil, i think ...

Plus I dont really plan on pushing anything higher than 1950 just to get my libram for raiding.

Best pve libram requiring pvp ftl.

I'll be using 4pt8.5. no extra hit required, i think its like 10 overcap, and you can get 505 resilience without gemming for it, which i think is enough. 23.5k HP. gonna see how it works out next week when I but my chest with emblems

163 Hit Rating or 5% is the melee cap. Using the Titan-Forged gear from Wintergrasp is an easy way to reach (and go past) that cap if your weapon doesn't have Hit Rating. You may lose crit but you gain the assurance that you will not miss with melee attacks. You also don't sacrifice losing Resil because you used PvE gear.
    Aravar - Lv. 80 Arms Warrior - Vek'nilash US BG9