Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.1.2 and still not one single change to ret pallys

Quote Originally Posted by Bron
    If a pala in greens does the same dmg as good geared rogues/mages they obviously have L2P Issues
    yes your mage and rogues need to learn to play, you said it, not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Open your eyes. Once you do, you'll realise your spec doesn't "suck ass", and that it's just you who failed, mainly because your eyes were closed, but also because every patch clearly needs to have "Like Patch 3.0.2 was for Ret!" in it's notes somewhere.
    this
    since 3.1 im happy

only thing that pissed me off is when they removed the exorcism in pvp but not because it got removed, no no because they made the change without telling it!

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Another fail thread. Is it me or has the number of them been growing exponentially lately?
    yep -_- that and crappy idea to rework our spec from warriors/rogues.. the class that cry the most about us too..

Zoialord

Well to be honest i wasn't expecting the changes they have planned in a minor bug fix patch. Like many other's have said that will come in 3.2 (at the earliest). I'm looking forward to the change's as at the mo Ret isn't what it was in TBC. In TBC it took skill and timing to play a Raiding Ret pally. It took even more skill to be able to PvP with the spec and not be a walking frag.

The change to Exo to be honest i was expecting a lot sooner than it has come about. I only really used it in BG's to pull a pet off a healer be it DK/hunter/Lock, but then i can still do that with Hand of Reckoning anyways it just dont hit as hard

I'm sorta looking forward to the change's they must have planned for Exo as they have stated it will be a total rework of the skill.

As for the QQ some Ret's seem to forget what our class is about and what the tree is about. They seem to forget what the whole Paladin class was about from the start. We dont really have a sustained DPS, we never did have a sustained DPS due to us using all CD abilitys that are all on the GCD aswell, we cant spam thing's (like DK's can) we dont have pretty much two sources of power like DK's do.

The QQ from Ret's tbh mostly come's from either Rerolls or switchovers after the "3.0 Ret Uberpwnage" patch. Good Ret's still know theyre place, I'm not going to say that our place hasn't improved a lot since 3.0 it has. But we shouldn't really be as OP as we are sometime's in PvP. Ret's can be a force to be reckoned with at any time now for 90% of classes. We are more feared now than we were ever in TBC and imo thats how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola
    Hahahahaha! Then be gone, /shoo. =)

Edit: Oh, and I do understand what you're saying; that's what I find so funny.
    But you couldn't be bothered to make any kind of reasonable response. Please refrain from posting if you have no reason to post other than to pretend you know what's going on. It makes the community as a collective look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoialord
    We are more feared now than we were ever in TBC and imo thats how it should be.
    that I agree with. I realise that in BGs the Hordes always try to kill me first. Now this could be a bad thing because everyone's general belief is that ret pallys are easy to kill. But it could also mean that they want to get rid off one of the threat first. And I know it's the second reason because I can, in average, kill 2 horde players before i got killed ie a kill death ratio of 2:1.

It is true, tho, that ret is a bit boring to play. Hopefully Blizz will bring a whole new concept into the ret combat system to make it interesting...

I am not that good I know...